Where can I find Kaspersky Virus Lab or like talk to them

49 minutes ago, Xeno said:
  1. Where can I find Kaspersky Virus Lab or like talk to them

Hello @Xeno

Welcome back!

1. Kaspersky Virus Lab experts are contactable via Kaspersky Customer Servicehttps://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts -> select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template with (your) OS & Kaspersky softwareMalware, Other; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

image.thumb.jpeg.a7ce4ea6bda3b187d49b1b406e894806.jpeg

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
spelling

Thanks. I dont really know if I'll go to them because all I was gonna talk about was a rootkit that was in their signatures that completely shut off kaspersky with basic admin privledges and hopefully maybe let them like prevent it from happening again, idk.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Xeno said:

Thanks. I dont really know if I'll go to them because all I was gonna talk about was a rootkit that was in their signatures that completely shut off Kaspersky with basic admin privileges and hopefully maybe let them like prevent it from happening again, idk.

Hello @Xeno

You're most welcome!

It's your choice @Xeno

Making multiple topics in the Kaspersky Community is not an effective way of managing the issue (for you) as it's not addressing the concern (you've) had for weeks, apparently? 

To "communicate" with the Kaspersky Virus Lab experts, it's necessary to go via the correct channels, there's no other way. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

35 minutes ago, Xeno said:
  1. What are "The correct channels"

Hello @Xeno

Exactly as we said above:

1. Kaspersky Virus Lab experts are contactable via Kaspersky Customer Servicehttps://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts -> select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template with (your) OS & Kaspersky softwareMalware, Other; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

image.thumb.jpeg.a7ce4ea6bda3b187d49b1b406e894806.jpeg

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?