In KPM download page, I only find version 9.0.2.767 and version 10,

but in Kaspersky Basic | Standard | Plus | Premium page it says that:

Kaspersky is compatible with the following Kaspersky applications:

• Kaspersky Safe Kids 1.5
  • Kaspersky Password Manager 9.2
  • Kaspersky Software Updater 2.1
  • Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2015, 2020
  • Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection 4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6

The new application is only compatible with KPM 9.2, so where can I download KPM version 9.2 ? Kaspersky plus 's default version of KPM is 9.0.2.767.

Snipaste_2022-05-01_00-04-28.jpg.67967282a548380aeac5ce6b88240082.jpg

When I finished the installation of the KPM V10.0, this window pop up, it seem not to be compatible with new kaspersky.... although, when I close this window, the KPM still work right as I open it manually....

The error is clearly related to something else, since everything was correctly installed for me.
Did you uninstall the old version of Kaspersky Password Manager before installing the new one?

If not, then you need to uninstall the old version, restart the computer, then reinstall the new version

Edited by Friend

10 hours ago, FREDO78 said:

Hi,

I have a question regarding KPM versions. I have KSC Family with KPM as part of the features. Which version comes with my purchase ? 

Thanks.

Hello @FREDO78

Welcome back!

Kaspersky Password Manager version 10.0.0.592 was released on April 22, 2022

From memory you purchased KSC some time ago, you probably have 9.0.2.767, to check -> on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About?;  you may update to version 10 if you wish. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife,

Thank you for the answer. I had version 9.0.2 on my computer. I don't know why since I had KSC completely uninstalled for 2 weeks on this computer and did a complete installation on April 23rd 2022. I should have had the latest version. Anyways, I've just uninstalled the former version and now I have the latest one. 

I have 2 questions :

- is there a way to get the latest version of the different apps (KSK, VPN, Password Manager....) with just a click on a button ? It should be as simple as the update button for the viruses database.

- when i was downloading the latest version of Password Manager via Mykasperky account, there was a popup with "4 out of 5 entries". Does it mean that I have downloaded the app on 4 devices ?  Actually, I have it on 3 devices (2 pcs and 1 android device). On My Kaspersky account I have the same number of devices with Password Manager.

I want to make sure that my subscription is ok.

Thanks. 

Edited by FREDO78
  • Like 1

Hello @FREDO78,

You're most welcome!
Thank you for posting back!

• Unfortunately, latest version updates of any of Kaspersky software, are not facilitated by an update button, all updates arrive silently, KSK will show a yellow triangle, indicating an update is available; KPM shows nothing, it simply processes the update when it arrives, all of Kaspersky's home AV software will do the following - update arrives silently, waits for 168hrs/7days, if at the end of that period the computer has not been rebooted, a notification will be shown, advising a Reboot is required, the Kaspersky icon, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, will turn red & a notification, in the Windows notifications centre, will show, advising a Reboot is required
  • The other thing about version & patch updates, that's relevant, even tho there may be a release start date of x, Kaspersky staggers the rollout schedule, a starting date does not mean the version or patch will arrive on that same date across the globe for everybody, some rollouts may take a month or even more. 
  • Regarding, the "a popup with "4 out of 5 entries", do you have a screenprint please? 
  • IF the app is on two pcs & one android, it doesn't seem as tho that would be related, but, it's not possible to determine without seeing what you saw or without knowing which app generated the popup.... 
  • IF you have concerns about your subscription, it's best to seek advice from Kaspersky Support, they have access to your records/details & can confirm all is ok. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

• Like 2

Thanks for the answer. 

So, i understand that I would have had a warning (yellow triangle) if i had waited a few days. Because i haven't seen anything like that so far (purchased KSC Family in Decembre 2021).

Regarding the popup with "4 out of 5 entries", i got this when I was about to download the latest Password Manager version. So, I thought if was related to remaining download available for this app. I can't get a screenprint unless i try to uninstall the app and try to download it again.

I'll see if i have to download it on another device

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hello @FREDO78

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

• The yellow ⚠️triangle only shows on the KSK application icon, not KSC, not KPM.  
  • Really have no answer to the "4 out of 5 entries" popup, other than to raise it with Support, if it happens again, or if you remain concerned; or if you download it & it happens again. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

• Like 1