When will the new version of Kaspersky (Basic, Standard and Plus) will be rolled out

• The title was changed to When will the new version of Kaspersky (Basic, Standard and Plus) will be rolled out.
1 hour ago, SystemInfo said:

Could you inform versions for BRAZIL when it will be released?

Hello @SystemInfo

Welcome back!

• According to the information provided by Kaspersky support last night & noting all dates are *subject to change*, Brazil rollout is expected to *begin* September 1st, 2022. 

Thank you?

Flood? +?

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to When will the new version of Kaspersky (Basic, Standard and Plus) will be rolled out
11 hours ago, Danila T. said:

Unfortunately Kaspersky will lose me as a customer. In Brazil we had the possibility of manual renewal, an option I always use, but these new products lineup only allow automatic renewal and I've had problems with this payment method.

The big problem with kaspersky is that kaspersky does not charge the credit card, but nexway manages the payment method, and this has given me a lot of problems in the automatic renewal.

I hope they make manual renewal available for these new products in the future for Brazil.

• Like 3

Good afternoon.

I'm in the same situation, I've always opted for manual renewal, because for personal reasons, I don't have a credit card or smartphone to obtain authorization for the purchase from my bank.

I've been using KIS for ten years and I've always renewed it manually.

I hope that for Portugal, find this possibility or else I will also have to opt for another antivirus.

• Like 2