When the new products will be available outside of US?

15 minutes ago, DBGT said:
  1. Currently it seems that it is available only for the residents of US & Canada.
  2. When the new products will be available outside of US?

Hello @DBGT

Welcome back!

The rollout of Kaspersky's new generation software has begun, all rollouts are staggered distributions, that's normal. 

1. Correct: USA, UK, Canada (EN), staggered distribution began August 4th, 2022.
  2. "outside of US" is a big area?, which *region* are you located in please?

Thank you?

Flood?+?

8 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @DBGT

Welcome back!

The rollout of Kaspersky's new generation software has begun, all rollouts are staggered distributions, that's normal. 

1. Correct: USA, UK, Canada (EN), staggered distribution began August 4th, 2022.
  2. "outside of US" is a big area?, which *region* are you located in please?

Thank you?

Flood?+?

I thank you,

I am from Bahrain.

On 8/13/2022 at 4:12 AM, DBGT said:

I thank you, I am from Bahrain.

1 hour ago, DBGT said:

Hello? Any idea?

Hello @DBGT

Thank you for posting back!

We're so sorry for the delay, unfortunately, there are no Middle East, Turkey, and Africa (META) dates available atm ->  the information will be available after the Kaspersky launch managers decide when these will be launched. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Hello, I would like to ask, when will the new versions of „Kaspersky“ be released in Lithuania? I heard that for most it was in September 2022, but haven't seen anything, and when it will be released, will it auto-update or will I need to download it manually?

• The title was changed to When the new products will be available outside of US?
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • The topic was locked