When I open vanguard.com and click on password help I get a blank screen. [Closed]

redssd
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

• 2 weeks later...

Running Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1.  Using Chrome as Browser, Version 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit).  Was working fine on accessing Vanguard.com, but when I put in user name and password, the next screen displayed is blank(nothing, nada, zip) just a gray screen.  If i disable KIS, then everything is displayed correctly.  I’ve added the URL’s(Settings > Protection > Web Anti-Virus > Advanced Settings > Configure trusted URLs > ADD, but still no difference. 

Hello @jimfred,

Welcome!

Please tell us:

1. KIS version & patch?
  2. (Chrome) Kaspersky Protection extension version? 
  3. Has the Vanguard issue always existed or is new? If “new”, has there been, or was there any hardware, software, network and or environmental changes, in the 24hrs preceeding the issue starting? What were the changes? 
  4. When Vanguard is accessed, does KIS/Chrome start a protected browser? 
  5. Does the issue happen if Vanguard is accessed using any other browser? If “yes”, which browsers please? 
  6. If you run Windows in SafeMode with Networking, does the issue repeat?
  7. Have you done a full reset of Chrome?
  8. Please provide KIS Report, open KIS, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select All Events, select 24hrs, select Export, save the file as a .txt file and attach to your reply please?
  9. May I have an image(s) please?

Please post back?

Thank you