What's the syntax for the exclusion list?

1024mb
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I would like to know what's the syntax, I'm coming from ESET and I have a LOT of processes I want to exclude, and yes, I know what I'm doing I don't need any recommendation about it. What I want to know is what should I change or add so I don't have to manually configure each item in the list marking the necessary boxes when I'm importing.

I already have a txt file with the path of the executables in one line each.

Because I added one file and then exported the list (to know the syntax) I know "1;" is used at the start so the entry is enabled (or at least that's what I'm guessing), what else should I use? I want to mark these boxes:

- Do not scan files before opening

- Do not monitor application activity

- Do not inherit restriction

- Do not monitor the activity of child applications and apply recursively

Edited by 1024mb

3 hours ago, 1024mb said:

I would like to know what's the syntax?  I'm coming from ESET and I have a LOT of processes I want to exclude. I already have a txt file with the path of the executables in one line each. Because I added one file and then exported the list (to know the syntax) I want to mark these boxes:

• Do not scan files before opening
  • Do not monitor application activity
  • Do not inherit restriction
  • -Do not monitor the activity of child applications and apply recursively

Hello @1024mb

Welcome!

The KAV, Threats and Exclusions, Trusted applications -> Import/Export feature applies to Kaspersky software, it is not interchangeable with another AV, that is not Kaspersky. 

This has been confirmed by Kaspersky support. 

The Import/Export file is .xml format. In our 3rd image we've shown the Exported file in notepad.

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Resource:

KAV, Threats and Exclusions, Trusted applications

image.thumb.png.b7382caee3e97a1111b5cb758413d9c9.png

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• Solution

Additional @1024mb

In our tests, in notepad, we can build the app exe file, change to .xml & *import*, at least that will import all the apps you wish to apply the exclusions too. 

From there, if what support are saying is correct, you're going thru the dreary process of applying the exclusions manually?

Thank you?

Flood?+?