What customer support? [Closed]

Has anyone else spent a ridiculous amount of time. trying to find the phone number for customer support by using the link for "Customer Support" ? only to end up on a page that has nothing to do with obtaining a phone number? Has anyone else clinked on the link to Update? your version of the app. only to find it's a link to their sales site? How pathetic. I've spent tall afternoon trying to update our subscription ~that disappeared again for no apparent reason. ~ again The installation wizard? prompted me that there was a newer version but did it get installed? No, of course not. Years ago you could talk to a tech support agent on the phone or chat with a Real Live person. Signed, sincerely fed up... //Mod Note: format edited. //Another mod: All caps and all italics gone. I can only imagine what it looked like before the first mod edited. :)

(1) I'm still waiting for verification of my first help request. (2)Your link opens but does nothing as far as submitting a help request. (3) It's supposed to be a 24 hour site.
Nunyabidness,
  1. When did you submit the "request"? If it was submitted correctly, an automatic email is sent to you with an INC# (# = 12 digits), if you did not receive the automated email, check your junk mail.
  2. The link gives options to PHONE, Chat if it's available in your region & 24 hour access to the MyK portal. If "submit request" is selected, a sign into MyKaspersky account will present, after signing in & filling out https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/requests/new, the appropriate template, a request has been logged and will be attended to by a human - generally within 3 days. If you've already submitted a "request", via the MyK portal, you can check your request in https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/requests. If you speak with an Agent they will give you an INC#. If you engage via OLC, the Agent will give you an INC#
  3. 24 hour site - it is!
----
  1. Re: "new version - installation wiz?‍♂️rd" - did you reboot AFTER applying the update?
&, thank you.

Yes - I rebooted after installation. And yes - I had to uninstall the existing app. version 19.0.01088 before I could install the app. again. When the "install wizard" loaded the app. again it loaded an older version - 18.0.0.405(I) And though the wizard found a newer version it didn't load it.

My INC # is INC000010684612

Your screen shot of the page you said was for submitting a help request is not the page your link took me to. But that's of no consequence - I stumbled on the download yesterday. And though it was shown as the 2019 version, it loaded the 2020 version. Someone at Kaspersky named Ashwin sent me this link for the download I needed, ~ AFTER I FOUND IT ~. If anyone else needs to reload the 2020 app this is the site to get it - 1. Download the latest version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 via direct link: https://box.kaspersky.com/f/756127006190481ab3ca/?dl=1

Flood, If you want to add another "SOLVED" to your credentials then figure out why the app. keeps disappearing... And if the remark below was from you and you'd like to know "what it looked like before" let me know - I'd be happy to show you again. :drooling_face:

//Another mod: All caps and all italics gone. I can only imagine what it looked like before the first mod edited. :)

Nunyabidness wrote: figure out why the app. keeps disappearing... &if the remark below was from you and you'd like to know "what it looked like before" let me know: //Another mod: All caps and all italics gone. I can only imagine what it looked like before the first mod edited. :)
Nunyabidness I have no idea what "diasppearing app" you're referring to. --- Regarding anything marked "solved/answered", that's entirely up to the person who starts the post, they select "answer" and can do so on anyone's reply, even their own. --- Anything with entries like "//Mod Note: format edited," & //Another mod" are modifications done exclusively by Moderators, to keep posts compliant with Community Guidelines/Rules https://community.kaspersky.com/community-rules-47/community-rules-82. If the Mods have "edited" your post, they've done so for a reason. I trust them, they look after all of us. --- The Community is made up of users of Kaspersky software (like you) , all who give their time freely, to help other Community members (like you). There's a small team of Kaspersky employees - all of whom are clearly identifiable, bc, their profile shows "Kaspersky Lab Employee". For the most part, & from my observations, the willing helpers engage in providing technical analysis to address technical issues.