Wellbia anticheat detected as PDM:Trojan.Win32.Generic

Go to solution Solved by Wesly.Zhang,

Hello @Sib3riX

Welcome back!

1. Please read & follow @Danila T.’s tutorial Read before you create a new topic!
  2. Scan the executable using Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal, and include the result when you post back please? 
  3. In KIS Reports, find the detected events, save the Report & attach📎 to your reply please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋 

Windows 10 build 19042.868

Kaspersky version: 21.2.16.590 (c)

Game anticheat detected as malware only when you run game. If you close game and scan same file kis never detect trojan. Only when anticheat is running.

Im writing this on my mobile phone when i get home later i will do 2nd and 3rd step.

Hello @Sib3riX

Thank you for the information👌

It will be most helpful to have the remainder when you’re able to provide please? 

1. What is the actual name of the game? 
  2. KIS MR3 21.3.10.391 is out; uninstall 21.2.16.590 ©, save License information only, clean install MR3, recheck the “Wellbia anticheat, pubg” issue? 

Let us know the outcome please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋 

Hello,

Some information need provide to KL support.

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\pubg\tslgame\binaries\win64\tslgame_uc.exe

and

c:\users\hango\appdata\local\wellbia\ucsvc.exe

If you could zip and send above two files with  extracting passwords “infected” without quote  to china-support@kaspersky.com, or using KL support platform. This will be very helpful in solving this problem.

Link

Regards.