Website wants me to turn off adblocker. How to, in kaspersky? How to allow certain pages? [merged] [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

I just have a really simple question. Does Kaspersky Internet provide adblock? because I don't have adblock on my computer and I get webpages that I can't use because it says I have adblock….. That's quite irritating, considering, I don't know how to allow that webpage access. Also if Kaspersky does include adblock, can anyone tell me how I get it to allow certain webpages? Thank you in advance, if anyone can help me out here! :blush:

For many years watched live streams of cycling on website tiz-cycling.live using an Intel Core i3 PC using Windows 10 OS - Did complete an a Windows Update in the last week which may have caused an issue - Now receive a message to watch live stream please turn off add blocker and refresh screen - My guess this is a problem with Kaspersky Anti-Virus - Note there is no issue using this website on my tablet and phone - And finally no issue using any other website on my laptop.

• 7 months later...