Want to delete entries in "My Kaspersky" & change Android licence

tterb76
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi everyone ?

I want to do a few things on “My Kaspersky”.

Basically, there are a few old entries that are no longer valid. Namely, KAV and old KIS entries.

I also have two KIS for Android entries for some reason. One was recently renewed and I want to use that one on my phone (Pixel 5). But when I look at that one, it’s for my old phone (oneplus). The other one is (currently) for my Pixel, but I don’t want it’s licence renewed.

So, how can I remove to avoid getting billed again for the Android KIS and remove the defunct KAV and KIS windows entries? 

• Solution

Hello @tterb76

Welcome!

The Community has no access to your MyKaspersky account, so we actually can’t help, you need to log a case with Kaspersky Consumer support, select either Chat or Email, select Activation & license issues, Other template. Note: we’ve just checked the form, there’s no Android 5 (even tho it’s still supported), select Android 6 &, there’s no KIS, select Kaspersky Security Cloud for Android → 

in the problem details, provide the OS of your devices & (your) software, provide screen prints, tell Kaspersky what outcome you need. You’ll receive an automated incident reference number. 

• If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.

When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋