VPN shut itself off, kill switch failed to block internet

Title. Had the VPN set up to start at boot, kill switch enabled. Just got an email from my ISP for torrenting, which has never once happened in the three years I was using Nord until just last week. Remoted in and found the VPN was turned off and was leaking my IP. I just manually turned it back on and restarted the PC. VPN seems to have turned on this time but now I'm concerned it's going to randomly shut itself off again and get me in trouble. Is there some setting I'm forgetting to activate or is this VPN just a ............? 

Just a POS then I guess. Looks like the Kaspersky team took the time to edit non-offending words out of my original post but didn't bother to offer any suggestions. Just a waste of money I suppose - perhaps they're more of a spell check service than a computer security one. If I can't trust the VPN to work, not sure how I can trust the antivirus or anti-malware either.

Won't be renewing - that's for sure.

Hello @snoman

Welcome & FYI: 

What's not offensive to you may be offensive to others & vice-a-versa. 

The Community is composed of users of the Kaspersky software - just like you, all of whom volunteer their time freely, to help other members of the Community - just like you. There is a small team of Kaspersky employees, all of whom are clearly identifiable, bc, their profile shows "Kaspersky Lab employee".

IF the response from a Community member is not fast enough for you, & IF (you) have Premium VPN, not Limited/Free VPN, please seek assistance from Kaspersky support: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife