VPN Secure Connection Very Slow

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I installed the software (2.9.0.60) about two weeks ago on my iMac (11.4).  Since then, my mac has gotten very slow browsing the internet.  The problem is most noticeable when going to a new websites.  But it also effects other apps, like spotify, that are net dependent.  All non-net dependent activity is fine.

I was looking for a troubleshooting guide for this, but did not find one.

I have rebooted several times, no effect.  What next?

So far I have only done USA (fastest).

I’m now experimenting with USA Central, since I’m in Austin Texas.  It seems much faster.  (I had to scroll down the list before I found another USA entry, I hadn’t realized it was an option at first.)

I find it quite strange that the (fastest) server setting was so slow.  Is there anything else that would be good to know about this in the future?

• Solution

(I had to scroll down the list before I found another USA entry, I hadn’t realized it was an option at first.) Is there anything else that would be good to know about this in the future?

Hello @kfoelsch

The Search🔍 field makes navigating to remote virtual server selection faster than scrolling

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• 1 month later...

I am experiencing the same problem. I have been using this VPN almost a year, my subscription will be expired in 15 days. Previously, the connection is good and almost similar to original ISP but now it is really slow. I away put the VPN to connect through the fastest server. May I know if Kaspersky VPN face any problem? Is it because of my subscription will be due soon, so Kaspersky tapping the speed?