vpn se desconecta

karloss
Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

Hola,

Tienes que dar más información para que podamos intentar ayudarte (Indica la versión y build instalado, S.O., si es la versión gratuita o la de pago, te indica algún error, adjunta captura(s) de pantalla, etc..)

Por lo que he visto parece ser que hay más usuarios con problemas con la vpn, te recomiendo que abras un ticket de soporte en mi Kaspersky para que lo revisen los técnicos de Kaspersky.

Saludos

Hola,

Hay que tener un poco de paciencia, ten en cuenta que en fin de semana no hay soporte, a menos que lo contrates adicionalmente, te recomiendo que revises las condiciones de soporte para que veas el plazo de tiempo que tienen para responderte.

Te recomiendo que esperes un tiempo prudencial.

Saludos

• Solution

Hola,

Revisa este hilo en inglés:

Link

I have tried multiple possibilities of fixes but none seem to work, when I reinstalled the program again and it miraculously fixed, I just now found out that it’s because I had 2 different KIS installers. (Kaspersky Internet Security)

Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391 (kis21.3.10.391en_26096.exe)
Kaspersky Internet Security 21.2.16.590 (kis21.2.16.590en_26096.exe)

The issue is that the installers downloads and uses different versions of the Kaspersky VPN.

KIS Version 21.3.10.391 (21.3) uses Kaspersky VPN 5.3 (Broken VPN)
KIS Version 21.2.16.590 (21.2) uses Kaspersky VPN 5.2 (Working VPN)

I have tested both versions of KIS with Pro and Home edition of Windows 10 (Fresh install and latest version of Windows), and conclude that Kaspersky VPN 5.3 doesn’t work at all but version 5.2 works and runs fine,
the speed is fast and connection can last long (I haven’t been disconnected since)
I don’t know exactly why VPN v5.3 isn’t able to connect even though I have tried multiple solutions but 5.2 works just fine, Please Kaspersky team find a way to fix this bug in the next update.
So if anyone else is having VPN issues, like their VPNS won’t even connect at all and doesn’t work, I recommend downgrading to KIS version 21.2.16.590 until Kaspersky is fixes this issue

Thank you Kaspersky team and I hope for this issue to be fixed in the future :)

Hasta que Kasperky solucione el problema de la versión 5.3, te recomiendo que instales la versión 5.2 de la VPN.

Saludos