Vpn keeps disconnecting

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

The vpn which can be availed through the kaspersky app is faulty for me ....it keeps disconnecting.i have the kaspersky plus plan so its not 

Like I've exhausted my quota.Please look into this.

Device name: Samsung Tab A7

App version :11.97.4.9681

• Solution

Hello @Saptak

Welcome!

IF you've uninstalled & clean installed Kaspersky Plus & the issue persists - your best course of action is to log a request with Kaspersky support, so a dedicated resource can be allocated to look at it. On the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Connectivity issues, VPN-related issues template - see the image below as a guide; please include any screen images of any errors & a detailed history, when the problem started, what actions you've taken to try to fix the problem, etc. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

image.thumb.jpeg.0ee8447403f60ad5c966f3d5d692a4e2.jpeg

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/21/2023 at 3:03 PM, Saptak said:

The vpn which can be availed through the kaspersky app is faulty for me ....it keeps disconnecting.i have the kaspersky plus plan so its not 

Like I've exhausted my quota.Please look into this.

Device name: Samsung Tab A7

App version :11.97.4.9681

And it disconnects with me too, and I am the only VPN user. Every time I go online, the VPN is set to off. And the link is german

Edited by elbmek

• 3 weeks later...

So I have been reading the posts, and apparently, the Kaspersky VPN secure disconnecting issue has been going on for a while. I just got myself a MacBook Pro M2, and the Kaspersky software seemed to work initially, but all of a sudden I keep on getting these automatic disconnections! I have already rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled the unlimited version of KVPN but no signs of a solution. Is there a concrete answer to solve this issue, without having to repeat the woes of other subscribers before me?

1 hour ago, feather glint said:

Is there a concrete answer to solve this issue, without having to repeat the woes of other subscribers before me?

Hello @feather glint

Welcome!

Contact Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Connectivity issues, VPN-related issues template -please include a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?