VPN Android - Account Obligation, WHY???

I usually activate Kaspersky with activation code, so I buyed a activiation code for Kaspersky VPN by ebay, everything work fine, i just enter the key into the desktop version and it works.

Now the BIG FAIL!
I decide to install it also on Android… what happens?
I can’t activate it with a activation code!!! WHY?

I had to connect my activation code with my “MyKaspersky” Account and I am now in a total disaster!

Every Device is connected with MyKaspersky… just WHY?

I don’t like to Connect my Devices to a Account, not even at Microsoft!!!
There can be no technical reasons either, as Internet security also works with an activation code.

If they don’t change it, it will be the last time i buyed the vpn!

the key has probably been used by other user(s) on ebay.

Always buy from a reputable Kaspersky seller to avoid these issues.

Oh no… a Cat Support, I like Cats (less than Dogs)… but User with Cat Avatar often kinda Special negativ.

It's a trusted Shop... my activiation Code works well & I’m the only one who use it… like i wrote before, it’s already connected with my MyKaspersky Account.

Sorry but, you tryed it even once?
It’s just not possible to Enter a Key into the Android VPN App!
You will be forced to use a MyKaspersky Account or take out a new subscription at google play store… why do they do that?

I usually activate Kaspersky with activation code, so I buyed a activiation code for Kaspersky VPN by ebay, everything work fine, i just enter the key into the desktop version and it works.Now the BIG FAIL! I decide to install it also on Android… what happens? I can’t activate it with a activation code!!! WHY? I had to connect my activation code with my “MyKaspersky” Account and I am now in a total disaster! 
Every Device is connected with MyKaspersky… just WHY? I don’t like to Connect my Devices to a Account, not even at Microsoft! There can be no technical reasons either, as Internet security also works with an activation code. If they don’t change it, it will be the last time i buyed the vpn!

Hello @Tormas,

1. To “activate” a Android/Kaspersky VPN code, it’s necessary to log into the MyKaspersky account.
  2. The Android/Kaspersky VPN application does not have a field to enter the activation code. 
  3. The Android/Kaspersky VPN application retrieves the activation code information by syncing with the MyKaspersky account. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @Tormas,

1. To “activate” a Android/Kaspersky VPN code, it’s necessary to log into the MyKaspersky account.
  2. The Android/Kaspersky VPN application does not have a field to enter the activation code. 
  3. The Android/Kaspersky VPN application retrieves the activation code information by syncing with the MyKaspersky account. 

Yes, Thanks, I know, but why?
And why now every VPN Device is connected with my MyKaspersky Account?

how many devices is your subscription for, I believe the usual is 5.

you don’t have to enter the key in the app itself. Try connecting to My Kaspersky from within the app and you should be able to activate the premium version for your phone from there.

Yes, Thanks,

1. I know, but why?
  2. And why now every VPN Device is connected with my MyKaspersky Account?

Hello @Tormas

You’re most welcome☺ !

1. Because that’s how the Android/Kaspersky VPN application is designed. 
  2. We’re not clear what “every VPN Device is connected with my MyKaspersky Account?” means, can you help us by explaining “every” device please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

1. Because that’s how the Android/Kaspersky VPN application is designed. 
  2. We’re not clear what “every VPN Device is connected with my MyKaspersky Account?” means, can you help us by explaining “every” device please? 

@Flood and Flood's wife 
Thats a bad design then.
Before i connected the activation key to my MyKaspersky Account, it’s been possible to enter the key into the PC… the Counter for devices successfully counted every device, that all works fine without MyKaspersky! 

I only connected my key to the Account because of android, now every device with my key is automatically linked to my MyKaspersky Account!

On Android it works with a Key for internet security without any problems!
So why not the same with VPN?

Hello @Tormas

Thank you for posting back👌

Applying activation code for Android KIS, Kaspersky AV software & Kaspersky VPN on a PC work differently to Android KVPN.

We are still not clear about “now every device with my key is automatically linked to my MyKaspersky Account”, which device is every device

You may choose to disconnect devices you do not wish to be associated with the MyKaspersky account, however, if those devices, rely on the MyKaspersky account for the activation data, any disassociated device may show as not activated. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Applying activation code for Android KIS, Kaspersky AV software & Kaspersky VPN on a PC work differently to Android KVPN.

We are still not clear about “now every device with my key is automatically linked to my MyKaspersky Account”, which device is every device

You may choose to disconnect devices you do not wish to be associated with the MyKaspersky account, however, if those devices rely on the MyKaspersky account for the activation data, any disassociated device may show as not activated. 

@Flood and Flood's wife 
It works differently on android only with VPN, for a reason i don't know!

Well, first day’s I used the KVPN only on PC, only entered the key & Premium works.

When I connected the key to MyKaspersky, all my devices, which i already activated with that key, automatically connected to MyKaspersky.

Same Story now… i only Enter the Key to be Premium with my 5th Device… it connected without any Question to MyKaspersky!

So “every device” is mean, my 4 other PC’s! Where I never logged into with MyKaspersky!

Hello @Tormas

Thank you for posting back👌

The following is PC KVPN, install & activation

IF CANCEL is selected to the ❕Attention popup → image 5, the Premium subscription will not be applied, KVPN application will revert to the FREE version. 

IF the FREE version is used, the daily data limit  is 200mb, this increases to 300mb IF a ONE time connection (sign in) to (your) MyKaspersky account is done. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resources:

Data provision during application activation

How to install Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection

How to enter activation code in the application

How to disconnect a device from a subscription

KASPERSKY LAB – PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PRIVACY POLICY

When you purchased the license, did you use the same address that you use for your MyKapsersky account? 

No… why?
I do not see a problem there, you can’t help me anyway.
I wrote with Support, they told me it’s like that… it won't change in the future.

So I have also a short answer to that dirt, they lost me as a customer for android vpn service!

It is apparently a ceo decision, that he will sooner or later surely regret.
Constantly this data collectors…  atm I’m disappointed from Kaspersky.

​​​​​​​Thanks for trying to help me.