Virus that is blocked but cannot be deleted

Hello;
A few days ago, the path c:\users\....\appdata\roaming\vhcirwh was infected with a virus that Kaspersky identified as a Trojan. (I tried with all the popular virus programs, none of them could see it except Kaspersky.)

The feature of the virus somehow appears on the cmd screen for a few seconds at the first boot of the computer and then disappears. This process is repeated every 10 minutes. (like 21:00, 21:10, :21:20...)
Kaspersky blocks this virus but cannot clean it because the file is not in the path Kaspersky detects and I see and hear Kaspersky notification every 10 minutes.

What would you recommend if you faced a similar problem?

5 hours ago, Eren Bostan said:
  • A few days ago, the path c:\users\....\appdata\roaming\vhcirwh was infected with a virus that Kaspersky identified as a Trojan.
  • Kaspersky blocks this virus but cannot clean it because the file is not in the path Kaspersky detects.
  • The feature of the virus somehow appears on the cmd screen for a few seconds at the first boot of the computer and then disappears.
  • I see and hear Kaspersky notification every 10 minutes.

Hello @Eren Bostan

Also:

1. Which Kaspersky Free version & patch(x), x = letter, is installed, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon & select About
  2. In File explorer, is Hidden items checked? 
  3. Read & follow guide by Moderator @richbuff:  Kaspersky notification of detection, file or website detected

Thank you?

Flood? +?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

Hi, thank you so much for support.
I use to Internet Security (free ). and hidden files are visible. I didn't feel anything weird with the startup items. (Devre dışı = disabled, Etkinleştirildi = enabled)
I saved the CMD screenshot in two stages. This is in Turkish but as far as I understand it looks like a .net framework installer.

But I found the program and blocked it from running on startup before Kaspersky started.

virus 2.png

virus.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

• 2 weeks later...