Version 21.3.10.391 Patch “h”

Andibayern
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Dear Community, I have installed this week on my Windows 11 Desktop the latest Kaspersky Total Security that came with Patch b version. I have tried to update it to the newest Patch g or h, but it does not work. It remains with Patch b. Can I get the actual Patch manually? What is the reason for this failure? Thanks for your feedback. 

• Solution

Hello @Andibayern

Welcome!

• Patch (g), was released on October 18th, 2021 & has been on our devices since then, patch (h) release began a staggered distribution, January 31st, 2022, the release cycle lasts for several weeks.
  • (h) is supposed to replace (g), however, it seems them may be a problem, as some people are reporting the patch they are now getting is patch (b). 
  1. Contact Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, they may request logs, traces & other data, they will advise you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource: Kaspersky Total Security release notes

Hello @Andibayern 

Hello @Andibayern

Welcome!

• Patch (g), was released on October 18th, 2021 & has been on our devices since then, patch (h) release began a staggered distribution, January 31st, 2022, the release cycle lasts for several weeks.
  • (h) is supposed to replace (g), however, it seems them may be a problem, as some people are reporting the patch they are now getting is patch (b). 
  1. Contact Kaspersky support, either via Chat or Email, they may request logs, traces & other data, they will advise you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource: Kaspersky Total Security release notes