Vendor application for whitelisting

Haythem

1. I submit the software for analysis does that adds it to the whitelist ?
  1. there is no clear submission link to add the software to the whitelist.

Hello @Haythem

Thanks for posting back!

1. No. 
  2. Register for the program by filling in the form
  3. When you’ve registered, use Kaspersky’s Threat Intelligence Portal, to submit files for analysis, always sign into Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal to do this & always do the Submit to reanalyze additional step - in the popup window, include your email address & in the Comment (details) box add the information, that you’re seeking to have the software whitelisted. 

Post back if you get stuck? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Great thanks the extra step for reanalyze was not clear at first.

However, I got this message back from the platform:

Your message wasn't delivered to anyone because it's too large. The limit is 51 MB. Your message is 114 MB

Thanks in advance

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife 

1- I think I miss understood this step. Can you please send me the form link I can’t seem to find it

2- I dont have a Kaspersky software installed in my system.

3- I need to check with the IT team. But the whitelisting is intended to our customers because our software is flagged by their Kaspersky software. We were used to whitelist our software after each major upgrade using box.kaspersky.com but the credentials we were using are no longer valid.

Thank you

Hello @Haythem

Thank you for the information. 

1. It’s the same link you provided when you logged the topic: ALLOWLIST PROGRAM
  2. Once the registration has been processed, you’ll be able to participate in the program. 
  3. Before you ask, sorry, but we don’t know how long registration takes, get the form in & take it from there. 
  • Let us know the outcome please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 years later...
On 1/28/2022 at 1:16 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Haythem

Thanks for posting back!

1. No. 
  2. Register for the program by filling in the form
  3. When you’ve registered, use Kaspersky’s Threat Intelligence Portal, to submit files for analysis, always sign into Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal to do this & always do the Submit to reanalyze additional step - in the popup window, include your email address & in the Comment (details) box add the information, that you’re seeking to have the software whitelisted. 

Post back if you get stuck? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

I'm confused. You say filling in the form but there's no link.  What form? I'm looking at https://opentip.kaspersky.com/ right now and there's no form.

Is there one page that helps developers whitelist their applications with Kaspersky. Because I've been Googling for half an hour and I'm not the only one thoroughly confused this.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Wes93 said:

I'm confused. You say filling in the form but there's no link.  What form? I'm looking at https://opentip.kaspersky.com/ right now and there's no form.

Is there one page that helps developers whitelist their applications with Kaspersky. Because I've been Googling for half an hour and I'm not the only one thoroughly confused this.

Hello @Wes93

Welcome!

https://www.kaspersky.com/partners/allowlist-program#for-marketo-scroll

image.thumb.jpeg.2250b078798bbdd580759e08d8915ff5.jpeg

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋