Uploads being blocked

nps

Hello, new to kaspersky, recently installed Total Security 

my issue is it seems to be block my music uploads (Mixcloud) once I had turned everything off in the software, it then uploaded as it did before installing Kaspersky.

what will be stopping it & how can i solve it so it allows me to upload my stuff with out issue.

Thanks.

KTS blocks my Mixcloud music uploads. I hadnt changed any settings, this was how it was installed.

Hello @nps

Thanks for posting back👌

1. When the Mixcloud uploads are blocked, are there any error messages, either on the screen or in the Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) Reports
  2. May we have a full screen image of what you see when Mixcloud upload is blocked? 
  3. Which KTS version is installed → on the Windows Taskbar, right click the Kaspersky icon, select About → a popup window will show the version & patch(x) x = letter
  4. Do Mixcloud uploads get blocked, irrespective of supported browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium? 
  5. Do Mixcloud uploads get blocked, if a supported browser is run in Incognito mode? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋 

No message, the loading bar counts up & gets to 100% then try’s uploading again & again the goes back to the start where you have to reselect the file.

once i turned it all off  in kaspersky it worked first time like it should.

No message, the loading bar counts up & gets to 100% then try’s uploading again & again the goes back to the start where you have to reselect the file. once i turned it all off  in kaspersky it worked first time like it should.

Hello @nps

Thanks for posting back👌

1. Which KTS version is installed → on the Windows Taskbar, right click the Kaspersky icon, select About → a popup window will show the version & patch(x) x = letter
  2. Do Mixcloud uploads get blocked, irrespective of supported browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium? 
  3. Do Mixcloud uploads get blocked, if a supported browser is run in Incognito mode? 
  4. If the Kaspersky protection extension is turned off, does the Mixcloud music uploads issue persist?
  5. Before installing KTS, was a incompatible applications check done?
  6. If Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages is unchecked does the Mixcloud music uploads issue persist? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋 

No message, the loading bar counts up & gets to 100% then try’s uploading again & again the goes back to the start where you have to reselect the file. once i turned it all off  in kaspersky it worked first time like it should.

Hello @nps

Thanks for posting back👌

1. Which KTS version is installed → on the Windows Taskbar, right click the Kaspersky icon, select About → a popup window will show the version & patch(x) x = letter
  2. Do Mixcloud uploads get blocked, irrespective of supported browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium? 
  3. Do Mixcloud uploads get blocked, if a supported browser is run in Incognito mode? 
  4. If the Kaspersky protection extension is turned off, does the Mixcloud music uploads issue persist?
  5. Before installing KTS, was a incompatible applications check done?
  6. If Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages is unchecked does the Mixcloud music uploads issue persist? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋 

Thanks for the reply

1. Its the latest version of KTS as its only just ben installed
  2. Mixcloud uploads worrked perfectly before installing KTS 
  3. Yes
  4. Once all section of KTS are turned off it upload fine
  5. No, didnt think i had to, this is the only issue i have found so far, when uploading.
  6. I dont know as I dont know what this is, sorry.

Supplement to the sixth point:
Settings-network settings-traffic handling-inject scripts into web traffic to interact with web pages

However, for this problem, I personally think that this operation has no effect. If possible, please provide a more detailed reproduction method. I need to reproduce it.

• 4 months later...

Hello
Disabling full Protection AND Disable Network Settings “Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages” solved it on my side and uploads to Mixcloud are working fine now.

regards

Matze

it may be possible, that Disable Network Settings “Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages” should be enough. keep trying.

regards