upgraded from kaspersky security cloud to kaspersky plus not full access

hello, i got upgraded from kaspersky security cloud to kaspersky plus, but i don't have the kaspersky plus benefits, unlimited vpn and other benefits thats offered in kaspersky plus but not offered in kaspersky security cloud, is there fix to that or i have to buy kaspersky plus subscription?

6 hours ago, ibramaswadeh said:
  1. i got upgraded from kaspersky security cloud to kaspersky plus, but i don't have the kaspersky plus benefits, unlimited vpn and other benefits that's offered in kaspersky plus but not offered in kaspersky security cloud.
  • do i have to buy kaspersky plus subscription?
  • is there fix?

Hello @ibramaswadeh

Welcome back!

1. Which region are you in? 
  2. What is the Kaspersky Plus version, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  3. As long as (your) original Kaspersky Security Cloud license was valid/active, this should not have happened; do not buy a Kaspersky Plus subscription at the moment, in the first instance log a request with Kaspersky Support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Activation & License issuesOther template, Support will assist. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, Hash said:

If there is any news? This issue occurs on my PC, too

Hello @Hash

Welcome back!

The full distribution may not have happened in your region - please share with us: 

1. Which region are you in? 
  2. What is the Kaspersky Plus version & patch(x), x = letteron the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, ibrahimaswadeh said:

i contacted support yesterday, but no respond yet

Hello @ibramaswadeh

Welcome!

1. Did you receive an automated email with an incident reference number starting with INC0000? 
  2. Support may take 48 to 72 hours to respond, after the automated email has been sent. 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

4 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @ibramaswadeh

Welcome!

1. Did you receive an automated email with an incident reference number starting with INC0000? 
  2. Support may take 48 to 72 hours to respond, after the automated email has been sent. 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

yes i received and email with inc, okayy im waiting :))

• Thanks 1