updating my activation code.

how do i add an activation code to my samsung galaxy tablet? it runs out tomorrow and i cannot find a way to and the code to 2 of my tablets. the windows laptops went through with no problem.

I have a 5 device premium internet security. this morning the 2 tablets say standard version at the top

23 minutes ago, des94 said:

I have a 5 device premium internet security. it runs out tomorrow and i cannot find a way to add the code to 2 of my tablets; the windows laptops went through with no problem.

1. The 2 tablets say standard version at the top
  2. how do i add an activation code to my samsung galaxy tablet?

Hello @des94

Welcome!

1. On Android devices, the new generation (MR6), of KIS (Kaspersky Internet Security), shows as STANDARD - see image below:
  2. In (your) MyKaspersky account, is the activation code/license/subscription information saved? IF "yes", simply select: I have a license, the  app will initiate a connection to (your) MyKaspersky account, sign in, the available license(s) will show, select the license, the app & the (your) MyKaspersky account will synchronise, the new license will be applied. 

image.thumb.jpeg.058794ddece8e29ebfcf01edbf8fb385.jpeg

If you get stuck, please post back? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Resource:

Activating the subscription for Kaspersky app

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

Open the main application window. Click the License link in the main application window to go to the Licensing window. Click the Recover my activation codes link to go to the Connect to My Kaspersky window. Enter the email address and the password that you used for registration on My Kaspersky.

Regards,
J Wick