updating account details fail

Go to solution Solved by almosvoid,

• Solution

For a few hours for a few days ending at this internet page or that at Kaspersky.com it really is impossible to find one's payment details. Any questions get the brainless algorithmic run around but never an answer of one's real payment details. At all other internet sites one does. Here they don't exist except perhaps at Riverland where I am told I don't exist as my details are not recognised yet the money magically does arrive and they happy near delirious brainless algorithms message tells me how they are so glad etc. As my details have changed they will get a shock: no credit! Don't blame me. You won't reply - and you may even loose me for the ineptitude in not responding. Even asking this question got me over a hundred non related answers. Bravo for digital obscurantism. We are in the dark ages.  You have my details so I shall see if there is a response. If not bye bye because it I couldn't buy what was on offer.

Hello @almosvoid

Welcome!

The Kaspersky Community does not have your details. The Kaspersky Community cannot solve this issue. 

1. Read & follow: Payment issues when buying a license or subscription for Kaspersky applications
  2. Contact Kaspersky Support -> https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts
  3. Select either Chat or Email, then fill in Order & Payment Issues, Other template, Support will assist you. 
    Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8ac92caf3a68dca4da2792e17fe0c407.png

Thank you?

Flood?+?

• Like 1

Hello @almosvoid
You're most welcome!
Thank you for contacting us via PM.
We've posted it to the Community as we do not do any comms via PM

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.68eef87cf1d9a5835da26f2795d15f2f.png

• When we said the Community cannot assist resolving the issue we simply meant, to protect your privacy, *only* Kaspersky Support has authority to access your account; whether you've been a Community member for a day or for 50 years, that will never change >> to fix this problem, the only team that can help you is Kaspersky Support, not Kaspersky Community. IF we could fix this, we would >> if anyone in the Community could fix this, they would. The fact is, no-one can >> it's that simple.
  • IF you've communicated with Kaspersky support at least 3 times, presumably they've provided an incident reference number?
  • Also, we've never heard of "Riverland", we only know of:  Nexway; 2Checkout; Digital River & Allsoft. 
  • Furthermore, we can can assure you, we're human, not a robot, nor algorithm based, the migraine we've had for the last 8 days is evidence of that.

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

Additional: 

•  IF you purchased the license originally thru the MyKaspersky website, (your) account details *should* be reflected in your MyKaspersky account?
  • IF you purchased the license thru another provider, Kaspersky support will still be able to advise you at least some information, if you've provided purchase date & bank payment details.... presumably this has been done?