Unprotected spaces on the device

JD9999

I recently noticed some suspicious behaviour on my mobile device (I got told that an app I had programmed was a trojan) so I did a full scan.

It finished very quickly: It took 3 seconds to scan 5916 files, which is certainly not nearly what I use to get for a full scan

Then I get a popup that says "We scanned everything, but... We found some unprotected spaces on the device"

I would like for all the spaces on my device to be protected, particularly so I feel comfortable using my phone again. How do I do that?

1 hour ago, JD9999 said:

I recently noticed some suspicious behaviour on my mobile device (I got told that an app I had programmed was a trojan) so I did a full scan.

It finished very quickly: It took 3 seconds to scan 5916 files, which is certainly not nearly what I use to get for a full scan

Then I get a popup that says "We scanned everything, but... We found some unprotected spaces on the device"

• I would like for all the spaces on my device to be protected, particularly so I feel comfortable using my phone again. How do I do that?

Hello @JD9999

Welcome!

Please share with us:

1. Operating system version & build: refer: How to find the version of your operating system? 
  2. Is it Kaspersky Free from Google Play Store & Kaspersky Free version number? 
  3. A screen print of the "We scanned everything, but... We found some unprotected spaces on the device" error please? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource: 

Read before you create a new topic! - by Danila T.

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Kiki2023 said:

Updating AV DB, 83% -> image 1

We scanned everything, but... We found some unprotected spaces on the device. Databases have not been updated for more than a week. Scan your device to run an update -> image 2

Hello @Kiki2023

No problem whatsoever!

Thank you for the images!

1. Uninstall Kaspersky. 
  2. Shutdown, power OFF the phone, leave it OFF for three to five minutes, power ON, login. 
  3. Download new Kaspersky. 
  4. Refer to: Installing and uninstalling the app -> configure, make sure *all* permissions are granted. 
  5. Recheck Database update - make sure it runs to completion? 
  6. Recheck We found some unprotected spaces on the device error? 
  • IF either issue persists, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?