Unfortunately a lost card.New details available

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

My payment is due for my Kaspersky total  security in July. My account has to be updated with a new card info  My existing card details are obsollete Lost card. Needs new card details to amend previous card info.. Please I am at my current moment, having operation. my e-mail is *****@*****.tld. My activation is ..........................................

HELP I may be  in Hospital for check up of my health

PR8 2EL SOUTHPORT UK Brian Randall

• The title was changed to Unfortunately a lost card.New details available
1 hour ago, brianran said:

My payment is due for my Kaspersky total  security in July. My account has to be updated with a new card info  My existing card details are obsolete Lost card. Needs new card details to amend previous card info.. Please I am at my current moment, having operation. 

Hello @brianran

Welcome & we're very sorry to hear you're unwell, we hope you have a speedy recovery. 

*For your own security & safety - please never post activation codes, email address or any private information - in a public forum*

Unfortunately the Community cannot help - all of your private information is managed by Kaspersky Customer Service, not the Kaspersky Community portal; please contact them - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - they will help you, select Chat OR Email & fill in the template as shown; also, in your MyKaspersky account - IF your credit card shows the payment information is managed by Nexway or another Kaspersky business partner, again, you must contact Kaspersky Customer Service

image.thumb.png.32bd2508cf394dfac9d461e8c863742a.png

How to identify the e-commerce partner from whom you purchased a solution

How can I update my credit card details?

When you're feeling better, come back to the Community & they'll help you upgrade Kaspersky Total Security to Kaspersky's new generation software: Kaspersky Plus. The conversion is *free* & is *like-for-like* - read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.

Any issues or concerns, please post back?
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
spelling😔

Posted (edited)

My payment is due for my Kaspersky total  security in July. My account has to be updated with a new card info  My existing card details are obsollete Lost card. Needs new card details to amend previous card info.. Please I am at my current moment, having operation. my e-mail is *****@*****.tld. My activation is xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

My payment is due for my Kaspersky total  security in July. My account has to be updated with a new card info  My existing card details are obsollete Lost card. Needs new card details to amend previous card info.. Please I am at my current moment, having operation. my e-mail is *****@*****.tld. My activation is xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

•  

Edited by Berny
License key removed

8 minutes ago, brianran said:

My payment is due for my Kaspersky total  security in July. My account has to be updated with a new card info  My existing card details are obsolete Lost card. Needs new card details to amend previous card info..

Please I am at my current moment, having operation.

Hello @brianran

Thank you for posting back!

Unfortunately the Kaspersky Community cannot help - only Kaspersky Customer Service https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - can assist - they have access to your private records - the Kaspersky Community does not. 

IF you cannot contact Kaspersky Customer Service- perhaps there's a family member or hospital social worker who can assist? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋