unable to verify *i'm not a robot*

Swissman65
Go to solution Solved by Mikhail Shakhov,

on my kaspersky account i went into the licences tab, and wanted to see my current ,still viable ,licence key for Kaspersky total security; but the moment i click on the *show activation code* it opens a pop-up with *confirm that you are not a robot*, but nothing else under it… it’s just text… i can’t do anything… i thought it was my browser, i tried other browsers but nothing worked… i also tried it on another cimputer but it’s the same result…

here is the popup (it’s in french)

on my kaspersky account i went into the licenses tab, and wanted to see my current ,still viable ,license key for Kaspersky total security; but the moment i click on the *show activation code* it opens a pop-up with *confirm that you are not a robot*, but nothing else under it… it’s just text… i can’t do anything… i thought it was my browser, i tried other browsers but nothing worked… i also tried it on another computer but it’s the same result… 

Hello @Swissman65

Welcome!

We can’t find  *show activation code*, we can find Details - image 2, however, selecting that, cannot replicate the *confirm that you are not a robot* issue, nor do we get *confirm that you are not a robot* when we select copy - image 1

Please tell us:

1. Kaspersky Total Security version ? On Windows Taskbar, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About, a popup window will show the information? 
  2. Has the  *show activation code* ever worked? 
  3. Have cookies been accepted for all browsers, when you access the MyKaspersky website? 
  4. Is MyKaspersky “allowed” in the Kaspersky protection extension, Anti-banner - red indicator - image 2 & 3?
  5. Is MyKaspersky “allowed” in the Kaspersky protection extension, Private browsing - red indicator - image 2 & 4?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi! :)

so,

• my kaspersky version seems to be the latest (i just downloaded it today)(21.2)
  • i guessed in the past it worked, i needed to to a captchat or something similar then it would display the full licence key
  • yes all the cookies have been accepted, since on the extention the options says that since it is kaspersky’s website everything is allowed

the only thing that is different from your screenshots is the fact that the extention, even though she seems to work, is displayed grey and not green… 

but it seems to be working and i am logged on…

the extention beeing gray

here is the button in question to display the full key:

Hi! :) so,

• my kaspersky version 21.2
  • I guessed in the past it worked, i needed to to a captchat or something similar then it would display the full license key.
  • yes all the cookies have been accepted, since on the extension the options says that since it is kaspersky’s website everything is allowed; the only thing that is different from your screenshots is the fact that the extension, even though she seems to work, is displayed grey and not green… but it seems to be working and i am logged on… 

Hello @Swissman65

Thank you for posting back, the additional information & the images👌

• The gray Kaspersky protection icon, do not worry, we block Kaspersky banners & attempts to collect data, that’s why ours is green & yours is gray. 
  • We do not have *Show activation code*, never ever seen it; there’s a French Moderator, it would be useful if he could please assist, the *Show activation code* may be region specific🤔
  • Ooops, well there you go, it’s seems he already has. 
  • Please log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the template as in our image, in the problem description, provide specific system & software version information, a detailed history, images & or video if they help explain the problem & the URL/link to this Community topic; Support may request Logs & or other system data, they will guide you if necessary:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @xiongliangchen_CN

Welcome!

• In your MyKaspersky account, do you see the Show activation code icon, the same as @Swissman65 showed in the following image ?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Clicking on “Show activation code” is when the “Please confirm you’re not a robot” message pops up. I’m not the OP, but having the same exact issue.

Having the same issue. Won’t show me the complete code, asks me to prove I’m not a robot but no captcha or other option. 

Clicking on “Show activation code” is when the “Please confirm you’re not a robot” message pops up. I’m not the OP, but having the same exact issue.

Hello @Kam & @bhowell63,   

• Thank you both for confirming that you can actually see  “Show activation code”, in our tests, “Show activation code” does not appear. 

Please share the advice you receive from the Kaspersky Technical team, with us, when it’s available. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Try to enter the developer mode (enter F12 in the browser) and select the "Network" option. This mode has been turned on before entering my.kaspersky.com and try to reproduce this action until this window appears, take a screenshot, and Send the screenshots to technical support, they need to submit to the website management team for resolution. (It doesn’t make sense to send to the forum, because we can’t manage the website. It seems that there is a problem with some configuration of the website, and it happens that your IP is prompted to be verified)

Having the same issue. Won’t show me the complete code, asks me to prove I’m not a robot but no captcha or other option. 

Hello @Kam & @bhowell63,   

• Thank you both for confirming that you can actually see  “Show activation code”, in our tests, “Show activation code” does not appear. 

Please share the advice you receive from the Kaspersky Technical team, with us, when it’s available. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi - Yes I can confirm I see the ‘Show activation’ code. the button does not appear to be an option (faded) but when you press the copy one and paste, it it pastes but the 2 sets of middle codes appear as stars like this:   adfadfas-********-********-asdfad