unable to verify *i'm not a robot*

Swissman65
Go to solution Solved by Mikhail Shakhov,

Hello all!

In my MyK there is no option to show activation code today (the code is showed right after opening Details). Is the initial issue still actual?

@Schulte @Berny 

UPD: After addtional attempt to test the issue -thre is a reproduction. 0_o.

Hello all!

So now there is no real issue - but there is a confusing step that appears for a moment:

Correct?

I am clarifying the issue from devs at this step. Is it expected or not. 4568540

Hello all!

So now there is no real issue - but there is a confusing step that appears for a moment:

Correct? I am clarifying the issue from devs at this step. Is it expected or not. 4568540

Hello @Anton Mefodys

For us, originally there was no eye, now the eye appears, as does the eCaptcha, however, after clicking the eye, the eCaptcha is static, no challenge appears

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

We show our captcha and wait for Google`s deсision. Thank you.

Hello @Mikhail Shakhov

Thank you for the update👌

How long must we wait for “Google’s decision” to present the Captcha challenge images? 

5 minutes, 5 hours, 5 days, weeks, years? 

The challenge images do not appear, now the Captcha prompt has an X, originally, it did not, so, now,  we can terminate the Captcha popup, but, the end result remains, no visible activation code. 

It may be a “minor” issue for some, not for all. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hi @Flood and Flood's wife,

don’t klick the ‘X’. Wait some seconds until the popup disapears by itself. On my system it’s about 5 to 10 seconds. Then you can see the code.

Hello @Schulte

Thank you for the information🙏

Last night we waited for 30minutes, the Captcha did not disappear, nor did Captcha challenge images appear; just now, we retested, back to square one, now the “eye” does not show at all, the same as we showed in our images → 14th of November, 2020. 

Will reinstall KIS & keep testing. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

don’t klick the ‘X’. Wait some seconds until the popup disapears by itself. On my system it’s about 5 to 10 seconds. Then you can see the code.

Hi @Schulte

• (iyo) what is the point of a Captcha challenge, that “disappears”, without any user intervention? 

Please share? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

I can' t answer this question.
In my opinion this is a problem of the web developers. They use Google routines and here there seems to be a problem in the interaction.

Hi @Schulte

Thank you for sharing your thoughts👌 , we agree!

Progress, of sorts, 1 out of 3: 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋