Unable to return to Free after Trial.

So I installed the free version and used the full version trial. After the trial ended I thought changing my Kapersky account can renew the trial but it didn’t. The problem is I can’t change it back to the free one because whenever I open, this showed up and I don’t know how to exit from it. So I have no protection now. Any help? Thank you

Unable to return to Free after Trial.

So I installed the free version and used the full version trial.

After the trial ended I thought changing my Kaspersky account can renew the trial but it didn’t. The problem is I can’t change it back to the free one because whenever I open, this showed up and I don’t know how to exit from it. So I have no protection now. Any help? Thank you

Hello @Someone haha

Welcome!
Correct, all of Kaspersky's Home AV Premium Trial software is available for 30 days & cannot be extended; if it could everyone would use the Premium Trial software & Kaspersky would go broke😶 

1. Uninstall Kaspersky Security Cloud Premium Trial - follow the documentation carefully, do not select any checkboxes, leave them all blank
  2. Reboot the device using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login. 
  3. In your MyKaspersky account, disconnect the device - images 1, 2 & 3.
  4. Go to https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/thank-you/free-antivirus-download download & install Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, follow the documentation carefully. 
  5. Configure Kaspersky Security Cloud Free. 
  6. Run a manual Database update → allow it to complete.
  7. Run a manual Full scan → allow it to complete.

• Note, there is no firewall with Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, use Windows default firewall or another of your choice. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋