Unable to do development gulp serve, ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. with latest version of KIS 21.1.15.500 [Fixed in 2021MR2]

San2020
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

• Solution

Another workaround is:

- Open Settings - Additional - Threats and exclusions - Specify trusted applications - Add
- In the opened window click on the search icon (magnifier) and type web browser name (Chrome for example)
- Choose browser executable from the list, double click on it and choose Do not scan all traffic, Only for specific IP type "::1"
- Close settings, restart pc and check.

The issue should be fixed in MR2 version.

Thank you everyone for your replies.

I have kaspersky certificates installed when i check with certmgr.msc.
I unchecked “Scan secure traffic in Mozilla applications” but the issue still exists. Also this is not browser dependent as it is same behavior in chrome and edge too.

Basically when I add the webpart to page, this should be the expected outcome. I will try other suggestions and will post the outcome. I have restored all the original settings on KIS now.

Hi all,

I have reverted back all KIS settings. I added chrome to trusted applications, then I choose " Do not scan all traffic, Only for specific IP type" and gave "::1" and restarted the PC.
Now the site loads. But when I added the webpart on the page ,it loads sometimes and sometimes it just displays nothing. In the console, I can see a lot of errors.

@Flood and Flood's wife ,

I will wait for the MR2 fix. In the meantime, as the website seems to load correctly with the settings that you told, I wanted to understand what exactly happens when I set  " Do not scan all traffic, Only for specific IP type" and give "::1" . What is meant by “::1”? I would also accept your answer as the temporary solution until the fix is released. But what exactly is meant by “::1”?

@Flood and Flood's wife,

I wanted to understand what exactly happens when I set  " Do not scan all traffic, Only for specific IP type" and give "::1" . What is meant by “::1”? I would also accept your answer as the temporary solution until the fix is released. But what exactly is meant by “::1”?

Hello @Anton Mefodys

Please answer @San2020’s question he has about your instructions? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi all,

I have reverted back all KIS settings. I added chrome to trusted applications, then I choose " Do not scan all traffic, Only for specific IP type" and gave "::1" and restarted the PC.
Now the site loads. But when I added the webpart on the page ,it loads sometimes and sometimes it just displays nothing. In the console, I can see a lot of errors.

Hello,

Have you try to my solution? Change the serve.json file content in your project config folder.

And make sure “gulp trust-dev-cert” command is running before you do add item in your project. As my side, There is no problem at all.

https://cloud.qainfo.ru/s/uvRxlX11UCNuP9l

I record a video to show How I do and check the issue.

Regards.

Hi Zhang,

Thank you very much for the response. Yes your solution will also work.
Thanks a lot for taking your time and installing all the software and moreover also creating a video for the same.
However I don't understand what is meant by  “::1” setting which I did as per Anton's workaround.

Hi Zhang,

Thank you very much for the response. Yes your solution will also work.
Thanks a lot for taking your time and installing all the software and moreover also creating a video for the same.
However I don't understand what is meant by  “::1” setting which I did as per Anton's workaround.

Hello,

All you need to know is that this is a magic symbol to respond to requests from your local computer, such as 127.0.0.1 or localhost, this is the loopback address of IPv6.

Regards.

I have received response from support that this will be fixed in MR2 in  late October - early November.
I was asked to install KIS2020 till then or try the following...

1. Open Application Control settings - Manage applications - search for the browser, e.g. Chrome -> find chrome.exe in the list - open its details and rules - navigate to Exclusions tab. Tick an option to 'Do not scan all traffic' - for specified IPs - add 127.0.0.1 here.

2. Restart the computer, then try to access https://127.0.0.1 in Chrome (or other browsers).

If it does not help:
3. Add the following string to the hosts 127.0.0.1>file:
127.0.0.1 test-site.com

The name may be different, test-site.com is just, for example.

Check the issue by using addresses:
https://test-site.com
https://127.0.0.1