Trying to change email address on Kaspersky website, says that my password is incorrect. [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I am trying to change my email address to the Kaspersky website for all applications. I really do not like Gmail! Ok to use on my cell, but not on pc. It allows me to enter new email address, but it says that my password is incorrect. I know that it is not. I only have one more option left before I get locked out. Does it want the Master Vault password that is used for Kaspersky password manager? If so, it doesn't say that. Thank you

• Solution
Hello jlk0747, As well as the advice from Berny, I just tested the Change Email Address via the MyKaspersky portal Enter the new email address and the CURRENT PASSWORD, i.e. the password for the original email address. A confirmation email is sent to the NEW email address for verification "Check your xxx@xxx.com mailbox to verify your new email address. Your current email address will be used until the new address is verified. The request cancellation link has also been sent to your current email address." --------------------------- https://help.kaspersky.com/KPC/1.0/en-US/95242.htm How to change the email address You can change the email address used to sign in and receive informational and news messages. To change the email address:
  1. Click the link with your email address in the upper-right corner of the page.
  2. A drop-down menu is opened.
  3. Click the Account settings button.
  4. This opens a window in which you can edit the account settings.
  5. Go to the Email address tab.
  6. Enter the new email address.
  7. Enter your account password.
  8. Click the Save button.
  9. A message containing a link for confirming the new email address is sent to the specified email address.
  10. Click the link in the message.
The new email address is confirmed and will be used with your account in the future. Article ID: 95242, Last review: Jun 17, 2019