Transferring licence on same device without reinstalling?

wigwam

HI I already have Kasperskey Security Cloud for my device and have purchased a new license
How can I transfer the licence over without having to uninstall and reinstall the software?
I have 5 connected devices which the old licence finishes tomorrow and I would like to just connect them to the new licence but I cannot see the option how to do this?

Hello @wigwam,

Welcome back! 

In (your) MyKaspersky account, https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/ - add the ACTIVATION CODE, when you’re ready to use the new license, from each device, sign into (your) MyKaspersky account, so the installed software can synchronise with the loaded data. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

About activation codes for Kaspersky applications

Where to apply the activation code?

How to activate Kaspersky Security Cloud on several devices

How to renew a subscription

Thanks. So I have already added the activation code (as current licence ends tomorrow)

On the desktop application is is just saying “renew”

Are you suggesting tomorrow when the current licence has expired I sign out of My Kaspersky on the application and sign back in and it will pick up the new one?

Hello @wigwam

Yes, however, we also just checked with support, the support agent said: 

• If the code has been added to the My Kaspersky account already, by default once the license finishes tomorrow, it will read the new license from the My Kaspersky account and the subscription shall continue… 

We then asked:

So tomorrow, (from the Kaspersky Security Cloud application) installed on each device, we don't need to sign out of the application, it will synchronise *automatically*? 

The support agent said: 

• Yes. By default. All devices must be linked to the same My Kaspersky account and you don't need to sign out of the application. It would synchronize automatically since the new license is already on the My Kaspersky account. 

If there are any issues, please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Read before you create a new topic!