Total Security (Kaspersky Protection) version 21.1.15.500(a) blocking YouTube Notifications pane (Top Right)

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Regardless if I added YouTube to the list of websites with allowed banners it keeps blocking ALL my YouTube notifications. The only way to not block is disabling Kaspersky Protection completely which is a pain since I keep forgetting to enabling it again in other websites.

With Kaspersky Protection enabled

With Kaspersky Protection disabled

• Solution

Hello @JohnnyR2D2,

Welcome!

Known issue, please read topics: 

1. Raise a request to Kaspersky Technical Support, follow the KIS20 template as there’s no KIS21 template → see image.
  2. Include a GSI & Windows Logs,  & images - so Technical experts understand the issue.
  3. Provide as much detail (as you have above) as possible,  so Technical experts understand the issue.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 1 month later...

According to my information the issue is fixed in upcoming 2021 MR2 version.

If the issue is fixed then why not release it? Why force us to use a web browser we don’t want to use? 🤔

Hello @lovs2build,

Welcome!

The issue is not fixed, as @Anton Mefodys has said “the issue is fixed in upcoming 2021 MR2 version

• The October/November anticipated MR2 is a sizeable update with a number of fixes.
  • This is applicable to all of Kaspersky’s Home software range: Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Total Security & Kaspersky Security Cloud. 
  • Note, patch releases and version updates are done in a staggered distribution, across the globe.
  • A patch release start date is not necessarily the date a patch will arrive on your system. 
  • When a patch does arrive, your computer must be shutdown & restarted to apply the patch. 
  • Release dates are subject to change, Kaspersky tries to keep the schedule, however, dates can & do change. 

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳

Disclaimer, we have no association with Kaspersky. 

According to my information the issue is fixed in upcoming 2021 MR2 version.

If the issue is fixed then why not release it? Why force us to use a web browser we don’t want to use? 🤔

Hello @lovs2build,

Welcome!

The issue is not fixed, as @Anton Mefodys has said “the issue is fixed in upcoming 2021 MR2 version

• The October/November anticipated MR2 is a sizeable update with a number of fixes.
  • This is applicable to all of Kaspersky’s Home software range: Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Total Security & Kaspersky Security Cloud. 
  • Note, patch releases and version updates are done in a staggered distribution, across the globe.
  • A patch release start date is not necessarily the date a patch will arrive on your system. 
  • When a patch does arrive, your computer must be shutdown & restarted to apply the patch. 
  • Release dates are subject to change, Kaspersky tries to keep the schedule, however, dates can & do change. 

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳

Disclaimer, we have no association with Kaspersky. 

Thank you!