The nexway portal does not work

Nour444

Hello,

I'm on Windows 11 OS, I just renewed my license for Kaspersky total security, and went on to turn off the auto-renewal option in the Nexway portal through the confirmation email.

after I fill out the fields to the login and password it just keeps prompting invalid token.

as shown in the screenshot.Screenshot_1.png.e32d9ae1627a4279bb096f653d01b2f5.png

P.S Auto-renewal was turned off when I contacted customer support. But I'd like to actually ACCESS the portal. 

Hello @Nour444

Thank you for posting back!

1. Which profile are you using to try to access the Nexway portal? 
  2. It's not the same as (your) MyKaspersky account. 
  3. Do you still have your original Nexway email, when you set up (your) Nexway account? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Has anyone resolved this problem yet?
I simply want to turn off the auto renewal on my license but can't get into my Nexway account to even see my order. 

Couple questions, just to confirm what I had already (I thought) set up last year...

1. What is supposed to go in the "Login" field?    and
2. What is "Invalid token" appearing underneath the "Confirm password" field really saying? I continually get this when trying to log in. Nothing I've done so far has helped get past it.

I am using the login ID and password I set up in July 2023 when I first created this Nexway account. These data seem to be invalid now for some reason. I've tried logging in in two different browsers (Vivaldi, based on Chrome, and Firefox, both the latest versions) in both Windows 10 and on my Android phone (running Android 13), and no go. I've cleared the cache and deleted both Nexway & Kaspersky cookies in both browsers, again in Windows and Android, but still no go. Refreshing the page in all cases also doesn't help.

So how can I log in to see my order & turn off auto-renewal?  What happened to the Nexway account I had supposedly created?

This is so frustrating... such a simple task made so annoyingly difficult.

Thanks for any help here.

1 hour ago, ceruleandaze said:
  1. Has anyone resolved this problem yet?

Hello @ceruleandaze

Welcome back!

The *quickest* way to turn off the auto-renewal is by requesting help from Kaspersky Customer Service, it takes 5 minutes to send an Email or submit a Chat request - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - *we  don't know your software so have selected KIS*

image.thumb.png.6981917a3f925437a082cb6ea63a6863.png

• The Nexway *Login* is not the same as the login (email) you use to login to your MyKaspersky account. 
  • The invalid token for Nexway - indicates a problem with the password (according to Nexway support).
  • Messing around with Nexway is a *total* waste of your valuable time (ioo).

image.thumb.png.d6d1fed8e4dc17dce404d9a057fb2d3e.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added image
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Berny & Flood.

I emailed Kaspersky tech support/customer svc about this issue and they told me that auto-renew for the license in question was actually already off, which is what I wanted, so that point is settled. 

But yeah, I finally gave up trying to log in to my Nexway account, having spent so much time on it already.

What's strange, though, is that I still have the confirmation email from when I first created my Nexway account, yet when I use the same e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ a̶d̶d̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ login ID to log in & say I forgot my password, it says they have no record of that e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ a̶d̶d̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ login ID. I haven't asked Kaspersky customer svc about this particular point yet so probably should do so.

Thank you both again.

Edited by ceruleandaze
  • Thanks 1