The application does not correctly recognize Apple's digital signature.

On 3/21/2024 at 9:34 PM, Dmitriy Pisarets said:

Hello! Can you please check apps' signatures with default OS  tools?  (right click on app -> properties -> digital signatures). If Im not mistaken we use info from OS for this column. 

Hi, this link contains two images, one about the name of the digital signature shown in Kaspersky and the other about the name of the digital signature of the program in the system. The system shows the name of this signer as Apple Inc.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dmitriy Pisarets said:

Sorry, my bad ((
Can you please send us exe file, just one file, you can send it in private messages. 

Hi, since the upload keeps coming up with errors, I've added this file into a shared folder in Google Drive and you can download it at the URL above.

• Like 1

Hello! We had tried several times to reproduce it with your file, but we failed.

Can you please reproduce it once more and collect traces? 
scenario: 

1) stop apple application

2) go to Kaspersky application manager and delete this app from list via right click menu

3) set traces on detailed (max) level

4) restart Kaspersky 

5) start Kaspersky 

6) start apple app

7) open Kaspersky application manager window. to see this app with wrong certificate. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dmitriy Pisarets said:

Hello! We had tried several times to reproduce it with your file, but we failed.

Can you please reproduce it once more and collect traces? 
scenario: 

1) stop apple application

2) go to Kaspersky application manager and delete this app from list via right click menu

3) set traces on detailed (max) level

4) restart Kaspersky 

5) start Kaspersky 

6) start apple app

7) open Kaspersky application manager window. to see this app with wrong certificate. 

Hello! No problem, but this might take some time because I'm currently reporting a firewall bug to your technical support. The computer is installed with the official version of Kaspersky, not the Beta version. I will install the Beta version of Kaspersky and collect logs after they respond to me.🫠