Task Cannot Be Performed KIS 21.3.10.391(i)

Hi,
I was browsing through the reportds in KIS APP and it is showing in System Audit in Red alert for Task Cannot be Performed in Web Anti Virus and Network Attack blocker for 13:04 PM Today. Do I need to reinstall anything?

I performed a KIS Rescue Disk scan and PC came clean

WEB ANTI VIRUS LOG
image.thumb.png.87ec41fb5e93532c3d9c2b3ffa8c3b13.png

NETWORK ATTACK BLOCKER LOG

image.thumb.png.173f988c8a0850f83f29e6e1a127c763.png

Edited by rounakr94

Hello @rounakr94

Welcome back!

For both issues, when each red alert is selected, there's additional detail -> in the lower part of the Report, please make clear, full screen screen-prints & post back OR save the Report, by selecting SAVE (top right hand corner of the Report window), as a text file, upload to cloud & post the share link so we can read the full detail? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @rounakr94

Welcome back!

For both issues, when each red alert is selected, there's additional detail -> in the lower part of the Report, please make clear, full screen screen-prints & post back OR save the Report, by selecting SAVE (top right hand corner of the Report window), as a text file, upload to cloud & post the share link so we can read the full detail? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Sure will upload the logs to GDrive. 

Should I upload log only for day or for whole period?

Hello @rounakr94,

Thank you for the information!

1. There appears to have been a minor network interruption, that, as a consequence, impacted the Kaspersky avp, however, it cannot be fully analysed here in the Community, you may wish to log a case with  Kaspersky Support, Support may need logs, traces & other data; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; include the screen images & text Reports, and a detailed history. 
  2. Also, make sure the modem/router software is fully up-to-date & if you have the modem/router password, do a full reset, make sure the computer is physically disconnected & shutdown before doing so
  3. If you do log the issue with Support, please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rounakr94 said:

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife

1. It maybe because of recent Windows update to .net framework 3.5 & 4.8 which happened on the same morning.

Hello @rounakr94

You're most welcome!

1. Please be alert to .Net 3.5 topic: Kaspersky does not start after installation of KB5013943 by @Danila T.

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1