Switch Account

56 minutes ago, Magon said:

I have unlimited on my main account on my old PC windows 10. I want it witched to my new windows 11 pc

Hello @Magon

Welcome!

1. Is the Unlimited VPN a part of another Kaspersky AV software suite OR is it a standalone VPN? 
  • Unlimited VPN can be used on up to 5 devices - by the same User account. 
  • *IMPORTANT* Make sure the License / Activation code is saved in (your) MyKaspersky account, sign into (your) MyKaspersky account, go to https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/portal/pages/licenses/all - find the Subscription - make sure the License key is there - the License key is a combination of Alpha / Numeric in the following combinations: XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX (8-4-4-4-12) characters.  
  • READInstalling and uninstalling the app.
  • On the Windows 11 PC, install the VPN: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/free-vpn-secure-connection
  • On the Windows 11 PC, from the VPN, sign into (your) MyKaspersky account with the same email address you used to buy the subscription -> the VPN & (your) MyKaspersky account need to synchronize to pick up the License / Activation code. IF it doesn't synchronize (you) may also need to shut down the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login, recheck that the VPN has been activated? 

Any questions, please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
modified Important para.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Desmond 45 said:
  1. Is the License key an activation code.
  2. I just reactivated my subscription.
  3. the app keeps saying " enter activation code" but i cant see an activation code anywhere. 

Hello @Desmond 45

Welcome!

1. No. License key & Activation code are two entirely different things. 
  2. Which subscription? IF it's one of Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus & OR Premium & was re-activated directly from a Kaspersky website & OR (your) MyKaspersky account - the License key is already saved in (your) MyKaspersky account - have (you) checked (your) MyKaspersky account? Also, check the Customer Service window of the app, select the Headset?icon, on the lower left of the GUI, the License key is shown in the first line, directly below the software name &, the License key is also shown on (your) profile page: image.thumb.jpeg.80f28fbfaa37045e4ac15df329e286b9.jpeg
  3. Again, IF it's one of Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus & OR Premium & was re-activated directly from a Kaspersky website & OR (your) MyKaspersky account - there is no Activation code - there's a License key saved in (your) MyKaspersky account - have (you) checked (your) MyKaspersky account? 
  4. IF it's Kaspersky VPN, again, for the app to work, it needs to synchronize with (your) MyKaspersky account; from the VPN application, have (you) signed into (your) MyKaspersky account? 

Please post back & tell us which software (you're) referring to so we can provide accurate guidance. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resources:

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added resources