Support for Veracrypt in version 2018?

Go to solution Solved by Yury N.,

Hi, I' ve testing both live-cds, Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 (KRD10) and Kaspersky Rescue Disk 2018 (KRD18). I have to scan mounted veracrypt-containers. I was able to install veracrypt in both versions and was able to scan a mounted conainer (e.g. /media/veracrypt1) in KRD10 by simply adding the folder to the scan-list. But KRD18 is different. While it has support for modern hardware, I was unable to scan a mounted veracrypt-container. I checked the scripts under /opt/KRD/ and they detect a veracrypt-container if it is NOT mounted (but encrypted). Everything works fine until krt.sh executes your binary (sorry forget the name). Your binary aka the virus scanner looks for the mounted volumes from the scripts. But it does not allow scanning veracrypt-volumes. It just ignores them. Any idea how I can scan veracrypt-containers in KRD18? Regards Tom

Thanks. I think VeraCrypt (or TrueCrypt) were also not officially supported in KRD10, since you wouldn't remove a working feature, dont't you? It just allowed to scan everything. How long does we have to wait for a new version of KRD2018, which supports VeraCrypt?