[suggestion] status page for all important Kaspersky services. [MOVED, again.]

Hey Kaspersky Lab,

maybe there is such a thing, but I'm not aware of it:

It would be nice if there was some sort of status page for all important Kaspersky services. This would help with troubleshooting, for example, if the KSC shows the KSN as unavailable or if there are problems downloading updates. I know you have set up a redundant network for all kind of services and often the problem relies on the customers network, but an overview of the status of your most important cloud and update services would be really nice. Maybe it’s possible to develop something like statuscast.com/ where also some history-data will be provided. Also KES Cloud Services could then be displayed.

If something like that already exists, a link would be very helpful in response. 😄

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry for the wrong subject, but there was no kind of “Product Ideas” Sub forum when creating this thread :/

Hello, Last I heard, there was a Suggestions menu option in Tech Support.

Your topic was moved to here, Home User, but I think that I am going to move it again to Business, because I think you are in KES.

Hey @richbuff 

Exactly, for me it's especially about KSN for my KESB customers and the KES Cloud Plus services. But I think that all Kaspersky online services should really be displayed there, just for documentation and transparency purposes. I'll open the whole thing again as a ticket and post the INC here. Thanks in any case for your answer :) 

Update: Ticket opened - INC000011352366

• 1 year later...