[Suggestion for Kaspersky] Dark Mode/Theme UI

Please keep the light version. Much easier to read with my varifocals. Dark themes are more strain on my eyes.

Hello @Canard1066

Welcome!

Do not worry, Kaspersky will not replace light with dark. 

So far, in the regions where dark has been made available, it’s offered as an alternative choice, not compulsory. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave up hoping for dark at this point, i requested this years ago “years” not months and it was a tech request it will be implemented the version after the next was version 19, 20 came and gone 21.0, 21.1, 21.3, 21.4 was skipped we are now on 21.5 and not a single trace of dark theme/mode SIGH.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All!

We plan to implement this in one of the future releases. Thank you.

A future release? What an incredibly vague reply.

A year ago I did the free trial, and thought very highly of the software, save for the lack of dark mode. I instead went with another Antivirus for one year, hoping Kaspersky would implement a dark mode in that time. Here we are a year later, and this reply is all we have.

Dark mode has become a feature I look for in any software, and I’d switch to Kaspersky in a heartbeat if it had it. As it is, looks like it’ll be another year before I consider buying a Kaspersky product. See you all again in Feb/March ‘23.

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, elriti said:

happy New Year! Any news regarding the dark theme? It is evident that we are already several clients and potential clients waiting for the same feature

Hello @elriti

Welcome & Happy New Year to you too!

Kaspersky's new software range has the Dark theme: Kaspersky Basic | Standard | Plus | Premium - How to change the application design theme:image.thumb.png.cc9cb204de3d2c0a72474272501da8ec.png

image.png.2fbd432b3b3f3a72ca15b84ac30703af.png

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resources:

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added additional resource || ?
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/9/2023 at 12:58 AM, harlan4096 said:

Yes, the new upcoming product line of Kaspersky home products already comes with dark theme:

image.png.e0867bdf32c0920c43f64d100cc49f04.png

image.png.8e4e091f2fb25e48bb8ef5f71b995dfe.png

Well....for some reason, I reinstalled Kaspersky and Dark Mode is nowhere to be found while I had it before reinstalling it. I'm confused. 

3 hours ago, Saoghal said:
  1. Well....for some reason, I reinstalled Kaspersky and Dark Mode is nowhere to be found while I had it before reinstalling it. I'm confused. 

Hello @Saoghal

Welcome!

1. Is v218.5.452 with patch(bOR v21.9.6.465 installed, check -> on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  • Run a manual Database update - allow it to complete. 
  • Reboot using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login, recheck the version & the patch

image.thumb.jpeg.5d07f923a05aa3e20b8b81f067f24e70.jpeg

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added steps || added image