[Suggestion for Kaspersky] Dark Mode/Theme UI

hans2323

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please keep the light version. Much easier to read with my varifocals. Dark themes are more strain on my eyes.

Hello @Canard1066

Welcome!

Do not worry, Kaspersky will not replace light with dark. 

So far, in the regions where dark has been made available, it’s offered as an alternative choice, not compulsory. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave up hoping for dark at this point, i requested this years ago “years” not months and it was a tech request it will be implemented the version after the next was version 19, 20 came and gone 21.0, 21.1, 21.3, 21.4 was skipped we are now on 21.5 and not a single trace of dark theme/mode SIGH.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All!

We plan to implement this in one of the future releases. Thank you.

A future release? What an incredibly vague reply.

A year ago I did the free trial, and thought very highly of the software, save for the lack of dark mode. I instead went with another Antivirus for one year, hoping Kaspersky would implement a dark mode in that time. Here we are a year later, and this reply is all we have.

Dark mode has become a feature I look for in any software, and I’d switch to Kaspersky in a heartbeat if it had it. As it is, looks like it’ll be another year before I consider buying a Kaspersky product. See you all again in Feb/March ‘23.