status checking connection to administration server use long time during installation this makes it impossible to install the endpoint. on windows 7

Go to solution Solved by KISANA INTARSEN,

a little bit wrong at this stage the agent is already installed and does not affect the installation of the KES client.

The fact that the agent was unable to connect to the server during the installation phase may not be a problem.

after the installation is complete, check if the agent can contact the server ... the klnagchek utility will help you with that

https://support.kaspersky.com/ksc14/3912

it is located in the directory with the installed administration agent, and it has a graphical interface - klcsngtgui.exe

Спойлер

.thumb.png.90199a2d20b2c6a1f956bca082432a76.png

run it with admin privileges and check it out.
1. whether you have set the correct server name or IP for the connection
2. whether the device is able to connect to the server, whether the server is pinged, and whether the necessary ports are open in the network (by command from PowerShel).

Спойлер

.thumb.png.3ee33645ca06474b2aea81d6087c57f3.png

Спойлер

.thumb.png.4b516b26254a34306b2dfb3468f06d15.png

Installing the KES solution on Windows 7 ... requires some preparation ... I apologize for redirecting you to another thread, but I think the solution may be the same.

34 minutes ago, ElvinE5 said:

2. whether the device is able to connect to the server, whether the server is pinged, and whether the necessary ports are open in the network (by command from PowerShel).

Spoiler

I can't ping or nslookup, but can install with Windows 7 computer, other people's computers

Edited by KISANA INTARSEN

3 минуты назад, KISANA INTARSEN сказал:

I can't ping or nslookup, but can install with Windows 7 computer, other people's computers

Yes, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. You have a Cloud product.

The problematic device may have trouble accessing the internet to connect to the server.

try the suggestions I gave you in the other thread... and try uninstalling the old versions and reinstalling them.

• Solution

Windows 7 system, version 6.1 Build 7601, which hasn't received updates for a while. This has led to difficulties in installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (version 12.3.0.493), preventing it from contacting the administration server of KESC.

To address this issue, i have decided to update the system using the "Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB3125574)" patch.