Some websites are not loaded in all my browsers. when I quit, my KSK, it works.

thirumarai

I got this message in all my browsers. My Laptop has win 10. But it works in my phone with KSK.

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://www.omsakthiamma.org/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

when I quit, my Kaspersky SafeKids, it works in my laptop.

• 2 weeks later...

Few days before I got the problem solved when I reinstall KSK. But again facing the same problem after few minutes. I contacted the customer service. They asked me send the log files and screen shots. Then they replied it as a bug and are trying to fix it.

Hello,

yes, I created the Bug 5293473: [SUPPORT] KSK breaks www.omsakthiamma.org display in Parent mode

Unfortunately, there is no response from our developers till now.

I will keep you informed.

Thank you.

P.S. For those customers, who have same error on other sites: please create the request to technical support: https://my.kaspersky.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’m still getting this error. I’ve even tried listing it as a trusted URL which had no effect.

Hello @samiul1004

Welcome!

Has a case been logged with Kaspersky consumer support, either via Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. Also, it may help them if you provide images & or a video of the issue. 

• If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

@Mikhail Shakhov, please re-join the topic? 

As instructed in live chat, I uninstalled and reinstalled KSK. But problem still exists.

The only workaround for now is to exit of KSK.

I suggest for you to update your Operating system and then if problem still exist, do some basic troubleshooting such as opening it through a browser, clear cache and cookies/browsing history.