Software update!

Good afternoon, I wanted to know why updating software using the Software update tool that comes with KTS takes a long time to be updated?
Because of this question, I use a program called PatchMyPC to update my programs as the image below shows I have two program to update is what I'm going to do now at the moment.

image.thumb.png.2d21bc01e42bbec54b80e21a96487fc8.png

I took a look at the software updater that comes with KTS, I updated the database and it doesn't show the programs for me to update?
What is happening to Kaspersky taking a long time to update the program base that manufacturers have already released updates and why doesn't it appear for me to update?

image.png.a1150885ef8f8f5a3d62b680405a2ee0.png

9 hours ago, SystemInfo said:

why is updating software using the Software update tool that comes with KTS takes a long time to be updated?
What is happening to Kaspersky taking a long time to update the program base that manufacturers have already released updates and why doesn't it appear for me to update?

Hello @SystemInfo

Welcome back!

Without analysing your system, it's impossible to say; in the first instance we'd suggest: 

1. Check Hardware and software requirements
  2. Check whether any applications installed on your computer are incompatible with (KTS) Kaspersky Total Security
  3. Uninstall KTS, saving License information *ONLY*
  4. Download & clean install KTS -> follow the recommended guidelines.
  5. Monitor the issue, if it persists, please log a case with  Kaspersky Support, Support may need logs, traces & other data, they will guide you; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; include the screen images & or text Reports from Windows & (your) Kaspersky application and a detailed history. 
  • If you do log the issue with Support, please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

10 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @SystemInfo

Welcome back!

Without analysing your system, it's impossible to say; in the first instance we'd suggest: 

1. Check Hardware and software requirements
  2. Check whether any applications installed on your computer are incompatible with (KTS) Kaspersky Total Security
  3. Uninstall KTS, saving License information *ONLY*
  4. Download & clean install KTS -> follow the recommended guidelines.
  5. Monitor the issue, if it persists, please log a case with  Kaspersky Support, Support may need logs, traces & other data, they will guide you; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; include the screen images & or text Reports from Windows & (your) Kaspersky application and a detailed history. 
  • If you do log the issue with Support, please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Good afternoon, Thank you for your attempt to help but your answer has nothing to do with the question.
1. You asked to check the hardware and software requirements.
Answer = I checked my Hardware has perfect requirements to work.
2. Check whether any application installed on your computer is incompatible with (KTS) Kaspersky Total Security ?
Answer = I checked the list I don't have any programs not compatible with KTS.
3. Uninstall KTS, saving the license information *ONLY*
Answer = It is not necessary to uninstall KTS for an antivirus module to work correctly, since when installing a product it tests to see if everything is ok.
4. Cleanly download and install KTS -> follow recommended guidelines.
Answer = These guidelines KTS already does at the time of installing the product if it has any non-compatible program it does not let you install it.

Note: My question was because the PatchMyPC program recognizes that I need to update my programs, but the kaspersky update software does not list these updates to do. Could it be that kaspersky's database is slow to identify new updates for the programs I have?

Hello @SystemInfo

Thank you for posting back!

Without analysing your system, it's impossible to sayif you wish to, please log a case with Kaspersky Support, Support may need logs, traces & other data, they will guide you; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; include the screen images & or text Reports from Windows & (your) Kaspersky application and a detailed history. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

On 6/22/2022 at 7:49 PM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @SystemInfo

Thank you for posting back!

Without analysing your system, it's impossible to sayif you wish to, please log a case with Kaspersky Support, Support may need logs, traces & other data, they will guide you; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; include the screen images & or text Reports from Windows & (your) Kaspersky application and a detailed history. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Good evening, I found the programs that kaspersky's Software Update can update.
Lista de software que pode ser atualizado usando o Kaspersky Security Center 10
unfortunately these program updates for kaspersky do not arrive so fast, so I spend several days or even months without being able to update the programs.
As I said, PatchMyPC arrives faster as soon as the developer updates the program, PatchMyPC already has this version and will make it available to everyone who uses PatchMyPC, being able to update the programs faster.
It would be perfect if Kaspersky had that speed like PatchMyPC.