Signed Out of Kaspersky Security Cloud

Jayden Ng

Hello @Jayden Ng,

Welcome!

1. Which KSC version & patch(x) is installed - on the Windows taskbar, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About ?
  2. After the original KSC trial expired, did it convert to KSC free or did you purchase a subscription: Personal or Family, that has now converted to a new KSC trial ? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @Jayden Ng,

Welcome!

1. Which KSC version & patch(x) is installed - on the Windows taskbar, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About ?
  2. After the original KSC trial expired, did it convert to KSC free or did you purchase a subscription: Personal or Family, that has now converted to a new KSC trial ? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi For

No.1:

21.2.16.590 (a)

No 2.:
After the First KSC Expired It changed to free version. Then when It logged me out and when i logged back in. It said that I had a free trial of premium so I clicked Free Trial even though my trial was over.

Hello @Jayden Ng,

Thank you for the information👏

It is unusual to have a repeat of the Premium trial software, however, if you particularly wish to use KSC Free, rather than the Premium trial again, you could uninstall & clean install the free version. otherwise wait for the Premium trial to expire, at which point, it will again convert to KSC Free.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

But Why did it Sign me Out of the Security Cloud?

Hello @Jayden Ng,

It is unusual to have a repeat of the Premium trial software, however, if you particularly wish to use KSC Free, rather than the Premium trial again, you could uninstall & clean install the free version. otherwise wait for the Premium trial to expire, at which point, it will again convert to KSC Free.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @Jayden Ng,

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

But Why did it Sign me Out of the Security Cloud?