Setting changes without typing the password

Go to solution Solved by GhostFreak,

I am using KIS v21.3.10.391. I have set admin password in my kaspersky product but when i go to Privacy Protection and turn on and off the cam protection , it ask me for the password but without typing any password and clicking "No" the setting changes

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

After providing them with all the data they required i got the reply from the expert to download Kaspersky Standard Version. I dont know if it will work with the present key of my Kaspersky Internet secuirty. What an expert advice !

Below i have attached their replies

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

• Solution

Quick update on this I uninstalled KIS and during uninstallation procedure from KIS selected the checkbox  'keep license information. And then installed KS and licence was automatically taken...no problem even signing to you kaspersky account

Also the setting bug that i was concer with is also fixed in this new version

Edited by GhostFreak
  • Like 1

@GhostFreak installing new version is not solution :classic_smile: solution is fix the problem on your current version 21.3.10.391 :classic_smile: I tried to solve the problem on the current version and not offer you a link to the latest version.

Some people are reverting from the latest version to an older one because older is much better stability. But depends on user by user.

Edited by nexon
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...