Security keyboard input popup

tniou

I see that a lot of people are, like me, annoyed by this default-by-design feature, to not be able to disable this popup without disabling the actual security feature. 

Since there are lots of people annoyed by it, I hope that you actually listen to your product customers and offer a choice for users to disable the popup only, I see more than a year ago queries about it.

If you won’t do that, you could at least make the popup be at the left of the input, being below it most of the times blocks some text, which even for a short period of time, is annoying.

Hello @tniou

Welcome!

Thank you for your contribution👏

Agreed, there has been a lot of complaints about Secure Keyboard input is enabled  popup, because, it’s a PIA😡!

We think there’s an easy fix for this, similar to Kaspersky’s Protected browser, for any field where the Secure Keyboard input is enabled  popup (apart from the fact the tiny keyboard icon is already present in the righthand side of all such fields, nothing like overkill Kaspersky!!); all they have to do is use a green border on all Secure Keyboard input is enabled protected fields → it’s not 🚀 science Kaspersky🙄

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

@Flood and Flood's wife what you suggest is even better! I thought something like this, didn’t like the idea that Kaspersky will alter the colors of forms (my self being a web developer ☺ ). 
But the way you show it working (flashes inset borders of protected inputs for a sec), it is truly simple and even less annoying.

And you’re right, it’s not science! No idea why they haven’t changed that yet...

Hello @tniou

Glad you like it, wish they did!

Probably too simple😁

Actually, probably because it would involve controlling/changing fields in ‘proprietary’ browser(s), rather than a browser that they’ve created….. 

It’s seemed like a a solution in keeping with their green/safe philosophy & one that would keep users happy, because there’s so many of us that hate the Secure Keyboard input is enabled  popup, ioo the tiny keyboard⌨ icon, on the right hand side of the field is sufficient.

Cheers,

Flood🐳+🐋