Security Issue on Kaspersky 21.5.113.84

Hi, I found a potential security issue in Kaspersky 21.5.113.384 (a) that affect my Kaspersky account as well. Where I can report this as I’m a free customer and ticket helpdesk never reply to free users?

• 5 months later...

If you experience any issues while using Kaspersky Security for Windows Server, you can run diagnostics and try to fix the issue yourself before contacting Kaspersky technical support. 

Step 1. Disable application components one by one
Disable one application component, restart the application and check if the issue reoccurs.
If the issue persists, try disabling other components one by one in the same manner.
If you defined the component that caused the issue, write down the name of the component and proceed to step 5. If the issue is resolved, move on to step 2.

Step 2. Stop Kaspersky Security Service
Stop the Kaspersky Security Service (KAVFS) service and check if the issue persists.
If the issue persists, go to step 3. If the issue is resolved, move on to step 5.

Step 3. Reinstall the application without the Exploit Prevention component
Reinstall the application without the Exploit Prevention and check if the issue persists.
If the issue persists, go to step 4. If the issue is resolved, move on to step 5.

Step 4. Reinstall the application without Exploit Prevention and Script Monitoring
Reinstall the application without the Exploit Prevention and Script Monitoring components.
Check if the issue persists and proceed to step 5.

Step 5. Complete the troubleshooting
Check if all operating system components are installed and work correctly
Submit a request to Kaspersky technical support via Kaspersky CompanyAccount. Please include a detailed description of the issue. In your request, specify the step that helped to resolve the issue and the name of the component that caused the issues.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez