Secure Payment has again failed to function.

I updated the software to Kaspersky Standard from KIS as you advised (20th March) and it started working again. I used it several times but now it will not start.

I get the message "The secure Browser cannot be started". 

What's the problem now? 

Added error message. I was going to say it is in German till I realised how half-witted that would be.

Der Sichere Browser konnte nicht gestartet werden. Grund: Beim Start des Sicheren Browsers ist ein unvorhergesehener Fehler aufgetreten. Wenden Sie sich an unseren Support. Fehlercode: 0x80000046"

Any ideas?

Hi,

I used the latest download version of Kaspersky Standard and I am not using a browser, just trying to activate Secure payment out of Kaspersky. I do however use Firefox (latest update) and Vivaldi (again latest update) and it has worked fine with both for rhe last month. As I said it has worked fine till today and there has been no change in my system.

Compatibility is not guarantined with newest versions... 

But firefox working well in my case. For example in normal firefox i open ebay or other secure sites then kaspersky automatically opens secure browser (firefox). 

Try set in settings safe money another browser (IE or Edge) and try my steps above... 

I am getting the definite feeling it is a Vivaldi problem, however please explain what you mean by " Compatibility is not guarantined with newest versions... "  - newest versions of what with what?

Vivaldi is not officially supported. You can maybe run this browser as protected but now i think it is not possible. Brave browser also in past worked but now i cant run it. 

Only these browsers are supported bellow on screenshot. 

Compatibility is not guarantined by kaspersky because newest versions might having some new features and cause it incompatibility with kaspersky for example. 

Screenshot_20240416_223852_Brave.jpg

• Like 1

Try to clean cache of protected broswer:

make sure K is not running

Go to C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\Safebrowser\

and delete all files in the folder.

you may need to disable kaspersky self-defense firstly.

you can also try change another broswer as default safemoney protected broswer.

• Like 1