Secure Connection keeps disconnecting

Hello, Thank you for replying. I bought it in December 2018. It says Version 19.0.0.1088(e). I generally use Ukraine as virtual location. I've always had a good speed from there. I'll try other locations and see what happens.

• 7 months later...

Hello  @haydez,

Welcome!

1. Is KSC-VPN on the latest version? 
  2. Since installing KSC-VPN, has the “disconnects” issue always existed? 
  3. If Windows is run in SafeMode with Networking, does the issue persist? 
  4. Have you uninstalled & reinstalled KSC-VPN, with reboots in between each step?
  5.  Have you followed  @Igor Kurzin’s advice?
  • The Tech Team will assist you to capture & submit traces as the issue is replicated.
  • They will also possibly require GSI & Windows Logs, which can be prepared in advance. 

Please let us know?

Thank you

Note: Technical Support available to KSC-VPN Premium License only

• 2 months later...

JohnnyRD, which country would you recommend? I have same random disconnection issue forever, and as of Feb 2020 no fix, even though connection is not idle, there is up/downloading going on.

I have tried US, Canada, UK with same problem..  not sure if this is a Kaspersky or ISP issue.. 

Thanks

Hello @snoman,

Welcome!

1. What KSC-VPN version is installed? 
  2. Is the router/modem/network device firmware up-to-date?
  3. Have you reset the router/modem/network device?
  4. Have you done a full network reset? 
  5. Are there any Network errors logged in Windows Event Logs? 
  6. Have you run Windows Network Troubleshooter? 
  7. Does the “intermittent” disconnect happen irrespective of browser used? 
  8. What other apps are active when the “intermittent” disconnect happens? 
  9. Are all Windows updates applied successfully? 
  10. Have you done a cleanup of C:\Windows\Temp &  C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Temp?
  11. Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling KSC-VPN?

For in-depth analysis & possible resolution, please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, they will ask for a GSI & Windows Logs & may ask for traces, run over periods, to capture the “intermittent” disconnects, if required, they will step you the steps necessary to capture the traces. 

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resources:  

KSC-VPN Library

• 10 months later...

i have the same issue here. every time that i turn on vpn my connection is lost.  i am using a wireless adapter. this start after latest windows update 20h2

Hello @felipe.santos

Welcome!

• Reset network, router
  • Run Windows Network troubleshooter 
  • Confirm  v21.2.16.590 is installed? 

If the problem persists: ➡Uninstall & clean install Kaspersky VPN, if that does not work, contact ⛔ Kaspersky Technical Support⛔ → on the Support page, select your location, select Application use, select from options: Online Chat (not available all locations), Phone (not available all locations), & or Submit a request → via the MyKaspersky account → follow the template below, Support may request traces & other data, they will guide you: 

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome, with the community, when it’s available?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋