Screen capture (screenshot) on a banking screen

Go to solution Solved by harlan4096,

Is there a way to allow screen capture when in banking mode?  By default, screen capture turn the screen to black (Protection against screenshots is enabled by default.) but I still need to capture some screen data.  The only option would be to remove the site from the backing protection list.

• Solution

Try this method to bypass the protection: once You have the site opened in Safe Browser mode (green borders) window browser, change its size, I mean, don't maximize it, leave a space to show the desktop, then 1 left mouse click over the desktop -> press [Print Screen] key in your keyboard, open an image editor (paint.net, or similar) -> Edit -> Paste

• Like 2

On 4/21/2023 at 3:07 PM, harlan4096 said:

Try this method to bypass the protection: once You have the site opened in Safe Browser mode (green borders) window browser, change its size, I mean, don't maximize it, leave a space to show the desktop, then 1 left mouse click over the desktop -> press [Print Screen] key in your keyboard, open an image editor (paint.net, or similar) -> Edit -> Paste

That worked ?  You can also follow the same steps using the Snipping Tool (I have it, access from Taskbar).

• Like 1