"Scheduled Maintenance" - How long?

SST

Hello @SST 

Welcome back!

1. “Scheduled maintenance” of what → MyKaspersky🤔 
  2. Which device is being used to access Kaspersky Safe Kids (KSK): Windows, Android, MAC, iOS? 
  3. Have all devices been rebooted
  4. May we have an image of the problem please?
  5. You may wish to contact Kaspersky Technical Support, on the Support page, select your location, then select Product helpChoose a communication channel, check if Online Chat & or Phone is available for your region, otherwise, log a case via your MyKaspersky account.

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @stephan1827

Welcome back!

Thank you for the image👌

Actually, we’re not sure that’s what @SST is reporting, he said ”One of my children is shut out of her schooling”, (ioo) his child would have no reason to be accessing the MyKaspersky site. 

However, we’ve seen the maintenance window, several times, each time we search All cookies and site data for all Kaspersky data, remove it, go back to (our) MyKaspersky account, login works each time. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Due to the fact that the developers have not implimented more detailed scheduling of apps I have to turn off certain sites during school hours and turn them back on after school is over. Yes it is a pain in the ***.

My Kaspersky is needed when their school makes an assigment on a site that is blocked. Which is what happend with my other child.

Hello @SST

Thank you for posting back and actually clarifying your concern.

1. Solutions have been posted above - have they been implemented? 
  2. Does the problem you reported on the 5th of Feb 2021 persist? 
  3. Was logging into (your) MyKaspersky account tried from more than one device, for example, a PC & an an Android? 
  4. Have you logged a case, either by phone, online chat & or email? 

Note, previously, we’ve formally raised the obscure planned maintenance windows with Kaspersky on more than occasion, we’ve even discovered, there’s planned maintenance periods, that proceed, that their own staff don’t know about. 

Kaspersky’s responses to the topic have been nothing short of bizarre. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋